NFL Backs Arrington, Warns Sapp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Backs Arrington, Warns Sapp

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I heard this a few hours ago on ESPN. Apparently, the NFL has stepped in and in essence backed Lavar Arrington in regards to Warren Sapp's traditional walk thru the opposing team's warmup.

In case you hadn't heard, Arrington threw down a challenge to Sapp this week, saying he would physically deal with Sapp if Warren tried to pull that crap week against the Skins. Pretty much said he'd kick Sapp's azz on the spot. Sapp responded, "Tell him I'll be there at 1 PM Eastern Standard Time" and them proceded to talk trash about Arrington's abilities.

Well, the NFL stepped in and told the Bucs that if Sapp ever walks thru another warm-up, the Bucs will be given a 15-yard penalty when the game starts. And if Sapp walks thru and a fight breaks out, Sapp and the Bucs would be fined heavily.

BOUT DAMN TIME!!

They should suspend him if he does it again.

That douche bag thinks he's above the league.

How great would it be to see Sapp skip through and Arrington comes out of nowhere and blows em up :lol:

Oh shiznit!!

I saw the video clip of Lavar Arrington saying "If Sapp does that walk, I'll personally take him down. Do you here me Sapp? (looking straight at the camera) I'm gunnin' for you. The Bucs have that mentality of a killer defense and then when he steps on the offense he disrepects. Well we got some killers too and we'll be gunnin' for him"

Whaaaat!! I hope Arrington just drills Sapp to the ground before the game! Forget if he does the walk, just truck him anyways, I can't wait to see what happens

I used to like sapp, when he had the skills to back up his mouth...
I remember one year he claimed he would break the NFL sack record that season...he ended up with 1 sack. Another player by the name of Strahan took that record the same year....

Did you see Sapp bump the ref during his little sissy pre-game skip around? It was definitely intentional and the NFL should b!tch slap him for doing it.

Back
Top Bottom