NFL Bias? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Bias?

Madsicilian

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed how bias the NFL and Analists of the NFL are towards the NFC? Even in the TV coverage, and quality of the coverage, the NFC games always look better. And I hate it when i watch a show with all these Analists talking only about the NFC. NFC this, NFC that, NFC is the best. Errr...... :yell:

I haven't a clue wtf you are talking about.

I honestly believe that someone keeps making up new identities & posting garbage around here to keep the posting up :lol:

Madsicilian said:
Has anyone else noticed how bias the NFL and Analists of the NFL are towards the NFC? Even in the TV coverage, and quality of the coverage, the NFC games always look better. And I hate it when i watch a show with all these Analists talking only about the NFC. NFC this, NFC that, NFC is the best. Errr...... :yell:

probably because the nfc is the original nfl they have alot of history and was viewed as the dominat league.

The only time I ever notice this is when Madden is doing commentary. Madden, for some odd reason, absolutely loves the NFC. It doesn't make sense, he coached an AFC team for years. Maybe the fact he worked for FOX for so long did it......

Back
Top Bottom