NFL Channel reporting Redskins -Fins trade most likely Trade up Deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Channel reporting Redskins -Fins trade most likely Trade up Deal

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The NFL channel just reported that of all the possbile trade up deals, the Redskins - Dolphins seems the most likely.

Redskins will swend both 1st rounders, and a possible mid rounder or player for Miami's pick at #2 overall.

ST. NICK is bringing gifts!

thats what im hearing as well from other outlets...except i heard gardener instead of a third pick

Slappy8800 said:
thats what im hearing as well from other outlets...except i heard gardener instead of a third pick

Just say NO to Gardner. We don't need no stinkin' head cases.

That deal would make sense for the Fins. There is no clear cut #2 so let's get the most picks we can. Let Washington continue to screw up.:D

redskins 1st rounds and Lavar would be awsome but if not a 3rd would do.

KFFL reported #9/#35/Rod Gardner...........

Redskins | Could Package Deal to Move Up to No. 2 Pick - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:06:32 -0700

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins could offer their two first-round draft choices (No. 9 and No. 25 overall) along with WR Rod Gardner to the Miami Dolphins for the No. 2 overall draft choice.

Rod Garnder > Mid-rounder

Redskins first two picks and gardner would be sweet, i like rod though. Man then it would be Chambers, Booker, Gardner, and Thompson with (hopely) Cadillac in the backfield. I would love to see belicheck stop that.

Why not their 2 firsts and Ramsey? He's in Gibbs permanent dog house anyway

if this happens we can kiss any of the top 3 backs goodbye, IMO

Slappy8800 said:
ramsey in dog house? he is the starting QB

Why didn't he start all last year and only play when Brunell got hurt?

Back
Top Bottom