NFL.com: AFC East 2020 NFL Draft grades: Dolphins soar, Patriots perplex | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com: AFC East 2020 NFL Draft grades: Dolphins soar, Patriots perplex

He's a straight up triple-threat...better at running than throwing. Navy didn't run a normal offense while he was there...they did EVERYTHING around him...passing and running. Kid ran for 2,000 yards and 21 TDs last year! He's not gonna run like Ricky or throw like Dan, but he can do both better than my all-time favorite Dolphin....Crash Jensen. My favorite pick in this draft...I like the grinders who can do it all.

Yes, very good possible comparison...we could only hope for Crash Jenson 2.0.

A combination of Wes Welker and Jim Jenson ?

I'll take that in the seventh round :up:

The good news is that Ike Taylor is no longer in the league to dish out the Pat White treatment to Lieutenant Perry.

FWIW Perry is listed on the official website as an RB. Obviously that doesn’t mean they won’t Swiss Army knife him, but it is an indicator of how they view him.

He’s a RB. He’ll likely be used in several read option packages. You’ve got two guys who can throw and move? Phew. Imagine a read option where you give to Perry, pulls to left but pulls up to see Mike Gesicki 25 yards downfield after slipping behind a foolish LB who played the run, and the safeties aren’t there to help - too busy worrying about Parker’s post.

i have to stop. I’m getting too excited. I love this draft.

Back
Top Bottom