NFL.com - All-under 25 unheralded team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com - All-under 25 unheralded team

In both of that fools two articles of under 25 players he failed to mention Willis Mcgahee and Lee Evans. Evans lead rookie recievers last year in touchdown catches. I don't even have to make a case for Willis. This guy has no credibility whatsoever.

Wagon Circler said:
In both of that fools two articles of under 25 players he failed to mention Willis Mcgahee and Lee Evans. Evans lead rookie recievers last year in touchdown catches. I don't even have to make a case for Willis. This guy has no credibility whatsoever.

Bills fan? :lol:

Wagon Circler said:
Even fins fans should recognize Mcgahee is better than any RB on either of his lists. Evans flys under the radar. It's a shame, he had a great rookie season.

Ok, I'll give you that one -- McGahee did deserve to be there. Clayton and Evans would have been a switch up. I think Evans has better qualities but Clayton had a better rookie year.

i think the list is all non stars, non starters....mcgahee wouldnt qualify as either of those

Wagon Circler said:
Even fins fans should recognize Mcgahee is better than any RB on either of his lists. Evans flys under the radar. It's a shame, he had a great rookie season.

Because Moulds was being doubled teamed!! Just like when Peerless Price had a good year!! Bills fans are oblivious!!! :roflmao:

Wagon Circler said:

The list is of players drafted outside of the first three rounds....Read the article before you bash the guy.:rolleyes:

Wagon Circler said:
I'm sure he considered him, Willis is amazing. I don't know for sure that he's under 25 though, and maybe the fact that he didn't start the whole year kept him off it.

That team sucks. There has to be better players under 25 than what that guy is putting up. At least he put Welker on there so I can't totally discredit the guy.

Back
Top Bottom