NFL.com, Cedric Benson pictures | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com, Cedric Benson pictures

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Reaction score
clear.gif

Dolphns RB coach in the thick of things.

clear.gif

Reps... Why don't RB do leg press instead?

clear.gif

How low can you go? Nice low center of gravity. Very elusive RB.

clear.gif

More drills
clear.gif

Cedric running his 4.51 forty, looks like he's in good shape. Plus he's added 12lbs of muscle since the end of the year (looks like muscle).

Hes got some big arms there...as much as i like him and carnell, brown will be the choice...his combine and proday were just too much to handle

Dudeman said:
yeah, these were posted yesterday ;)

Really? Never saw them... My bad guys (i should have checked the 2nd page). Mods can lock this or whatever...

Buddwalk said:
Hes got some big arms there...as much as i like him and carnell, brown will be the choice...his combine and proday were just too much to handle

i have a bad feeling your right... i hate how someone who most consider the top back while the season is playing (benson) would get bounced to 2nd or 3rd back while running drills during the off-season... it should stlil be about playing football... grrrr

just cause i like power backs hes second to brown now with caddy in third

arsenal said:
i have a bad feeling your right... i hate how someone who most consider the top back while the season is playing (benson) would get bounced to 2nd or 3rd back while running drills during the off-season... it should stlil be about playing football... grrrr

If we werent the all around back the choice should be brown but in terms of actually running the ball hes third behind caddy and benson

All of the backs will get over 1000 yards but i never think brown will get more than 1500 with benson and caddy going for 1500 years and years ahead

arsenal said:

Why because fans say so? A really bad combine can hurt you, but Cedric did what he was expected to do. Did anyone who knows anything really expect him to a run a 4.4? 4.5 range is right where he should be (plus he added 12 pounds since his senior year ended). I also believe that the scouts/GM will wonder about Brown's abilty to be a feature back. He's never touched the ball 200 times in one season (catching and rushing). He'll need to touch the ball 350 times (rushing and catching) in the NFL. That's almost double his work load. That is a big concern in my mind.

Hostile7 said:
Why because fans say so? A really bad combine can hurt you, but Cedric did what he was expected to do. Did anyone who knows anything really expect him to a run a 4.4? 4.5 range is right where he should be (plus he added 12 pounds since his senior year ended). I also believe that the scouts/GM will wonder about Brown's abilty to be a feature back. He's never touched the ball 200 times in one season (catching and rushing). He'll need to touch the ball 350 times (rushing and catching) in the NFL. That's almost double his work load. That is a big concern in my mind.

but did you read what yahoo said about it? like it might not have gone so good to certain scouts

Benson, who did not run at the Combine, acquitted himself well in Austin, clocking in at from 4.51 to 4.59 in the 40 according to NFL.com. [Note: due to UT's media rules for the event, which prohibit the release of specific performances by the Longhorns working out, the figures used in this article are either directly from the player or from NFL.com, which is not restricted in its use of the data. Scout.com's TheNFLexperts.com is reporting that individual team times on Benson all came in at 4.61 or worse.] NFL.com's numbers on Benson are slightly slower than the Combine numbers turned in by other top backs Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams of Auburn, who ran 4.48 and 4.40, respectively in Indianapolis, but Gil Brandt, former VP of personnel for the Dallas Cowboys and current NFL.com Senior Analyst, said that might be comparing "apples to oranges."

so i dont know what to believe... hopefully its still about who the best football player is and not whos the better track runner...

arsenal said:
but did you read what yahoo said about it? like it might not have gone so good to certain scouts

so i dont know what to believe... hopefully its still about who the best football player is and not whos the better track runner...

I'll take NFL.com > Yahoo.

If he does fall, and Miami doesn't go QB (at this point I'm in favor of Smith) hopefully we trade down and grab Benson and still get the best RB in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom