NFL.com I WANT Alex Smith! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com I WANT Alex Smith!

Gitrdone said:
I feel if you draft someone that high in the first round, they better be able to start right away. Otherwise it's a waste of money imo. So if they Draft him at #2 overall, I would be throwing him right into the fire. He would be starting. Sitting back with the clipboard learning is for the lower picks. These high picks should be pretty close to being rdy to play.

In which case don't draft him, because (aside from Ben last season) what QB RECENTLY has jumped right in rookie year and done anything notable?

SportyPhinGuy said:
Smith & Marino have 2 different styles of QBing. It's probably less about him thinking Marino blows and more him seeing his style similar to Elway, Farve, etc.

I think he is comparing himself to SB winners, trying to say he can win a SB, I might be reaching again but Im biased against this guy, I just dont like him enough, I think he is not mentioning Dan cause he didnt win a SB. Im sorry but couldnt help to notice he only mentioned SB winners. Im feeling guilty for bashing him without any reason or a source for all this bashing. He is the second coming of Leaf. I never meant to say that. Im sorry. I dont like him. I feel guilty. I better go to sleep ( Day light savings mess my biological clock). Sigh...

Please dont bring him I rather Andrew Walter anyday.:cry: I need my Prozac. My emotions are all &%$/%.JK

Joey 22 said:
I think he is comparing himself to SB winners, trying to say he can win a SB, I might be reaching again but Im biased against this guy, I just dont like him enough, I think he is not mentioning Dan cause he didnt win a SB. Im sorry but couldnt help to notice he only mentioned SB winners. Im feeling guilty for bashing him without any reason or a source for all this bashing. He is the second coming of Leaf. I never meant to say that. Im sorry. I dont like him. I feel guilty. I better go to sleep ( Day light savings mess my biological clock). Sigh...

Please dont bring him I rather Andrew Walter anyday.:cry: I need my Prozac. My emotions are all &%$/%.JK

:roflmao: Good point. I feel guilty now...send me some of your Prozac!

Back
Top Bottom