NFL.com I WANT Alex Smith! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL.com I WANT Alex Smith!

ItalianDolFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
NFL.com had a pop quiz for Alex Smith. The guy is amazing, he really shows he is a great person. Go to NFL.com and read the pop quiz they gave Alex Smith. The one question that got me was "what would u do with the money after u get a contract" and he said "pay off my family's debt". He also stated he is ANTI-materialistic.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/8298423

By the way, does anybody know if Alex Smith is a good rushing QB? He is going to be 21, VERY young for a QB...this guy has GREAT potential and we need to fix our QB problem. Alex Smith all the way!!

Yeah and he also wants world peace, I dont want Miss Universe at QB.

12. Let's say you got to host NFL Total Access for one day. Who would your guests be?

Smith: I'd have Brett Favre, Joe Montana and John Elway.

Not a Marino fan. :down:

I think there is a great chance that we'll select Smith if we stay at #2

SkapePhin said:
Not a Marino fan. :down:

I got the same impression as I was reading the article but, come on, what QB doesn't admire Marino's style and success? ;)

The camaraderie, for one. Also, I'm no longer a student-athlete; I think being part of a private university and going from class to football back to class and walking around on campus. Little things like that.

So he is materialistic. He wouldnt attend a State school, never mention a community college, he likes classy, money buys classy. He is 21, when you are that young, and life has been perfect to you, everything is pink.

DOLFANMIKE said:
I think there is a great chance that we'll select Smith if we stay at #2

I think so, too. It really is the positon that makes the most sense in a draft that is deep in RBs. The QB position, I believe, is the 'value' position that Saban is leaning towards if we don't trade down.

Joey 22 said:
So he is materialistic. He wouldnt attend a State school, never mention a community college, he likes classy, money buys classy. He is 21, when you are that young, and life has been perfect to you, everything is pink.
Weak reach Joey.

Joey 22 said:

That seems a bit of a reach.

I'd love for us to pick up the guy. I've been preaching that for two months now. He has a combination of mobility and decision-making skills that I feel are a particularly good fit for organization now and in the future.

Celtkin said:
I think so, too. It really is the positon that makes the most sense in a draft that is deep in RBs. The QB position, I believe, is the 'value' position that Saban is leaning towards if we don't trade down.
I think BPA is WR Edwards. I think Smith is that other 'value" guy.

I'd be thrilled with either player.

Back
Top Bottom