NFL . COM Mock has us taking Herbert, leaving Tua on the board | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL . COM Mock has us taking Herbert, leaving Tua on the board

No doubt... We use lots of Nickel and Dime combo's and move our LB's and DB's all over. We can't have enough good ones.

I won't be surprised to see us grab some Db's either, but I do wonder how much roster space we actually have back there. Needham, Rowe, and a few others played pretty well in that last stretch of games, and the "buy-in" and player growth was impressive.

It's a lot harder to get that "Buy-in" with Vets than it is with UDFA and rookies.

I think the floor for Thomas and wirfs is pick 12. Fully expect both to be gone by then.

Its interesting how a few years back very few on this site would mock an offensive lineman in round one, often citing the Jimmy Johnson philosophy.

Now I have seen two offensive linemen mocked in the first for Miami. I get it. The team has struggled to find offensive linemen in the middle rounds and this unit has been so bad for so long.

I'm not against getting offensive linemen early, but I also hope the coaching staff can actually develop some mid-rounders at the position.

Last edited:
If we take Herbert over Tua, it would be the greatest head fake of all time. They will write about it in books. Scientists will study it.

Back
Top Bottom