Nfl.com Power rankings. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl.com Power rankings.

bout time someone had us about where we should be...in the top 15

it seems a more wide open year than usual to me. if 49ers had receivers they'd be a lock.

Every team has question marks. Every team.

Any team can lose a prime time player and suddenly be in trouble. I dont know why the dolphins are the only ones who are like this. Mosat teams depth sucks.

We are about right. I don't think the Colts are that good, I don't think the Rams are that bad.

I certainly don't think the Jests are that good. How some other sites have them going 9-7 I have no clue.

i think i'd bet the over on Denver games. jets 9-7? that's hilarious. junc paid them off.

I likes. Looking forward to a great season and I promise not to drink too much at the games anymore lol. My hand forbids it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we are about right, but there is a lot wrong about those rankings IMHO, like the Redskins and Colts being so high and the saints so low.

Last year we played the #1 Niners ok, Beat the #3 Seahawks, and beat the #5 Bengals.

We should be even better this year.

bengals are the favorite to win their division...deep squad weakness is strong safety but its hard to get to em cause of the pass rush...andy dalton though not a get you over the hump qb...cinci will figure that out in the postseason...

cincinatti
baltimore
cleveland
pittsburgh

not sure why people think the rams should be higher i agree solid team now but that division is brutal...they'll pay the price in it...

minnesota probably stands out to me as the team that's just too high...christian ponder is not good

the author makes a great point...this team lacks depth by now it should have quality depth and some alternatives...a couple injuries and eye sores will play significant snaps...and show very ugly

Back
Top Bottom