nfl.com says arizona looking to move up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl.com says arizona looking to move up

I wonder if this harda** move is working for the bills. I know Shelton was already on the block. But with all tailbacks on the market, and with their draft position, I wouldn't think they would be able to get the cards to give up more than shelton and maybe a later pick say in the 4-6 range.

Now that I am in the conversation, I don't know if anyone noticed but I always have to say "good point john doe" or "I disagree jane doe" cause here at work for some reason, I can't edit anything in the text box when I try to quote someone or try to start a new thread. The box is there, and I can see all the smileys and it even tells me the description when I leave the cursor over the icons, but I can't click on anything, and I can't get the text cursor in the box. Almost as if it's just a picture, and I can't do anything to it. It seems that a few of the experienced members like you guys, Celtkin, and Boomer are here, so if you have any recomendations, I would so appreciate it. Thanks for anything you can help out with

Pinrod33 said:
I wonder if this harda** move is working for the bills. I know Shelton was already on the block. But with all tailbacks on the market, and with their draft position, I wouldn't think they would be able to get the cards to give up more than shelton and maybe a later pick say in the 4-6 range.
I think Green and TD are waiting to see who blinks first. My $ says Green blinks first. They have Shelton who doesn't want to play for them and will cost them 3 miliion against the cap while Henry says he won't go back to buffalo, he can't afford to do that. The cards need a rb.

Even if the deals falls through, there will be a team needing Henry during camp. Always happens. :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Henry's not the problem. The bills want to trade 2nd picks w/ the Cards and they don't want to...yet.

OK.The Bills need to know that there are other options at RB for the Cards.Is that better ? ;)

Pinrod33 said:
Now that I am in the conversation, I don't know if anyone noticed but I always have to say "good point john doe" or "I disagree jane doe" cause here at work for some reason, I can't edit anything in the text box when I try to quote someone or try to start a new thread. The box is there, and I can see all the smileys and it even tells me the description when I leave the cursor over the icons, but I can't click on anything, and I can't get the text cursor in the box. Almost as if it's just a picture, and I can't do anything to it. It seems that a few of the experienced members like you guys, Celtkin, and Boomer are here, so if you have any recomendations, I would so appreciate it. Thanks for anything you can help out with

Are you using FireFox or some other browser? I know that there is sometimes a problem with this forum software and Firefox that causes the symptoms you are describing. I found the best remedy is to reload the main forum from a bookmark then go back into the thread to do your reply.

Just a note: I have not experienced the problem since downloading the latest version of Firefox.

CrunchTime said:
OK.The Bills need to know that there are other options at RB for the Cards.Is that better ? ;)
I'm sure there are but what will it cost them? Do those teams want Shelton? The cards still need to unload him.

Well I use IE, and I actually always get to the site from a bookmark. i have firefox at home, actually from seeing it advertised from someone who was posting here a while back, and that works fine. But here, it's a different story

I tried the restart, but no joy. I did notice that at the bottom of my screen where it says I am able to respond, and able to edit my reply and all that, that it says HTML code is off. Could that be it?

marchingsnail said:
on the nfl.com rumor mill they said arizona is looking to move up to draft either ronnie brown or cadillac. but what could arizona have to trade up?
'Zona could trade Buffalo for T. Henry and then trade up with Miami giving us T. Henry and their first and second rounders.:cooldude:

Pinrod33 said:
I tried the restart, but no joy. I did notice that at the bottom of my screen where it says I am able to respond, and able to edit my reply and all that, that it says HTML code is off. Could that be it?

The HTML = Off is set by the Mods and applies to everyone. I'm afraid I shot my wad with my first 'solution'. The only other thing I can suggest is to clear your cookies and cache.

Well I just deleted cookies, and cleared history, and even set my internet privacy to accept all cookies, and nothing, so I think that takes care of that. I guess I will just have to continue to say I agree with you Celtkin, and so on and so on.......

Now back to Travis Henry, I don't think that trading second rd picks and shelton is too high for a team in desperate need for a back, but even if they send 3rd pick they should go for it

South Florida said:
Travis Henry is a bum.

I bumped into him in foot traffic at a mall last year and he went on to AVERAGE under 2 yards a carry while losing his job to Will Mcgahee.

The operative word is AVERAGE.

Really??? hmmm....that's really funny cause henry AVERAGED more YPC last year than Mcgahee. Don't post your bs on this board - if you're going to say stupid **** like you did then back it up moron

Back
Top Bottom