nfl.com says arizona looking to move up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl.com says arizona looking to move up

marchingsnail

Rookie
Reaction score
on the nfl.com rumor mill they said arizona is looking to move up to draft either ronnie brown or cadillac. but what could arizona have to trade up?

some sort of draft pick. where are they sitting in round 1? like 8 or so?

This will become redundant when they deal for Travis Henry. This WILL happen BTW.

Boomer said:
This will become redundant when they deal for Travis Henry. This WILL happen BTW.

I agree. They are looking for a way to move up to draft a RB in the event they are unable to sign Henry. I believe the Henry deal will get done and the trade up will no longer be necessary.

Boomer said:
:up: As soon they agree to switch 2nd rd. picks . :D. The Cardinals choose with the 12th pick of the second round (44th overall), while the Bills have the 23rd pick (55th overall).

If the cards get Henry than they might want to trade up and get Smith...imo

Boomer, I'm just a rook here, and I really respect everything you have said from like the year that I was just reading posts and not writing anything, but I had to say something about the redundant thing. I think you meant moot point or something else, cause redundant doesn't really fit there, or am I wrong??

phinnatic84 said:
If the cards get Henry than they might want to trade up and get Smith...imo

They might but I don't think they would be smart to pay what SF would ask and I hope that we don't pass up the chance to draft Smith.

:up:As long as they don't trade with us or the 49ers.

Pinrod33 said:
Boomer, I'm just a rook here, and I really respect everything you have said from like the year that I was just reading posts and not writing anything, but I had to say something about the redundant thing. I think you meant moot point or something else, cause redundant doesn't really fit there, or am I wrong??

Yes, it fits. If they sign a stud running back, there would be no need to move up to draft one.

Dude its not just their RBs situation its their QB situation Warner its washed up big time and McCown got benched for Chaunp King now thats wrong.:eek:

Travis Henry is a bum.

I bumped into him in foot traffic at a mall last year and he went on to AVERAGE under 2 yards a carry while losing his job to Will Mcgahee.

The operative word is AVERAGE.

Back
Top Bottom