NFL. com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL. com

testtubetimmy

Supreme Lord Emperor
Reaction score
Just saw on NFL. com that their main picture is the one with saban and alex smith, and that saban will be meeting with smith again before the draft. Not sure if this is in another thread or not, ive been searching for it,havent found it. so if i get merged, then so be it. However, does this sort of strengthen the idea of a quarterback draft pick? What do you think?

Ok, this has nothing to do with the post.........but what does it mean if it gets "merged"?? lol I have no idea, sorry, im stupid

from my understanding of what little ive posted so far, it just means they take two threads about the same topic and turn them into one. i could of course be wrong. but there is a lot of harrassing that goes on before it actually happens :-)

testtubetimmy said:
from my understanding of what little ive posted so far, it just means they take two threads about the same topic and turn them into one. i could of course be wrong. but there is a lot of harrassing that goes on before it actually happens :-)

hahaha thanx man......at least I have somewhat of an answer.

Hahaha My Spartans are taking it home baby......

its weird.......I HATE the Spartans in football, and love the Wolverines but love the Spartans in Basketball.......hmmmmmmm, well anyways, they beat the #1 seed.

I was going to start a thread on this. But I thought I would check the board for another post before...if the original thread starter reads my post I suggest you edit the title of the thread because I had no idea what NFL.com as a subject meant. Anyway...lets get back on topic everyone ;) I think that were going to pick Alex Smith, reguardless what SanFran does....unless they pick him. Saban has stressed how important the QB position is to an offense and I think he is going to take a QB in his first NFL draft. He knows Feeley isnt going to be a successful starter in this league...Feeley is a good backup, but doesnt have what it takes to be a very successful NFL starting QB. Saban has already showed his distrust in Feeley. I think that his meeting with Alex Smith went very well, they watched film, etc. Alex Smith is a very smart intelligent QB and is a student of the game...just like Peyton Manning. I think he will be very successful and Saban obviously has his eyes on him. I think the 2nd meeting confirms that Alex Smith is a VERY possible option boys, like it or not. All of you Ronnie Brown lovers might be disappointed come draft day, if we dont draft Smith I wont be disappointed because I think Saban is the best thing to happen to this franchise since Don Shula. I honestly dont think Saban is sold on Feeley though and just like Nolan of the 49ers said on NFL.com, "I'd like to think we will never be here again at the #1 spot and because of that if there is an opportunity to get the right guy you have to do it" I think Saban will do the same thing because he doesnt plan on being at a TOP pick like this again...and you usually dont find franchise QB's later in the draft these days. This is his shot.

Would you rather have what Bluefin so perfectly discribed for the years to come??

BlueFin said:
I'm just tired of the team trying to make chicken salad out of chicken @#$% at the QB position.

You dont make it to the Superbowl with a ****ty QB who hands the ball off to all of the talent beside him (FIEDLER). He had alot of talent on his team and took advantage of letting them make the plays as he did absolutely NOTHING. We need a QB who can CONTROL the pace of the game and can MAKE PLAYS on HIS OWN.

yes, all signs are pointing at Alex Smith right now. We can easily find ourselves a young good RB later in the draft or next year for all i know if Ricky doesnt come back...we can get ourselves some young WR's. But we wont have another chance to get a GOOD YOUNG QB. There wont be another good young QB in the Free Agent market for a long time, and we wont be drafting Leinart next year either. So our chance right now is to take Alex Smith.

Phinfan31 said:
I was going to start a thread on this. But I thought I would check the board for another post before...if the original thread starter reads my post I suggest you edit the title of the thread because I had no idea what NFL.com as a subject meant. Anyway...lets get back on topic everyone ;) I think that were going to pick Alex Smith, reguardless what SanFran does....unless they pick him. Saban has stressed how important the QB position is to an offense and I think he is going to take a QB in his first NFL draft. He knows Feeley isnt going to be a successful starter in this league...Feeley is a good backup, but doesnt have what it takes to be a very successful NFL starting QB. Saban has already showed his distrust in Feeley. I think that his meeting with Alex Smith went very well, they watched film, etc. Alex Smith is a very smart intelligent QB and is a student of the game...just like Peyton Manning. I think he will be very successful and Saban obviously has his eyes on him. I think the 2nd meeting confirms that Alex Smith is a VERY possible option boys, like it or not. All of you Ronnie Brown lovers might be disappointed come draft day, if we dont draft Smith I wont be disappointed because I think Saban is the best thing to happen to this franchise since Don Shula. I honestly dont think Saban is sold on Feeley though and just like Nolan of the 49ers said on NFL.com, "I'd like to think we will never be here again at the #1 spot and because of that if there is an opportunity to get the right guy you have to do it" I think Saban will do the same thing because he doesnt plan on being at a TOP pick like this again...and you usually dont find franchise QB's later in the draft these days. This is his shot.

saban is just playing poker again people!!!! and if he were at the table with you guys he would wipe you all out!!!! if we stay at #2 nick will get a starter out of that pick!!!

Back
Top Bottom