Nfl.com's Brian Baldinger Praises Dolphins Wr Preston Williams

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan in Cali, Aug 10, 2019.

1. hoops

hoops exited stage left

It’s pretty well known that he had to kick inside a couple years ago.

A lot of guys can’t do that they just exit the league. Dez Bryant is an example. It’s a feather in his cap

2. FanMarino

FanMarino HOF Pass Master

You are just a hater. Cards suck. Period. Phins O-Line isnt great but im guessing you wont mention that as it clouds your agenda. Hot trash? You've been spoilt all your life if you think Rosen is "hot trash" (whatever that actually is?). How old are you? You can take that anyway you want but it's generally termed as how long have you watched Miami Dolphins QBs taking snaps? Be honest please as you seem delusional.

3. MDFINFAN

MDFINFAN Reach for the Stars Super Donator Finheaven VIP

I think you're wrong on this one. We've watch them practice these very same throws in practice. Rosen uses Williams height prefectly. That throw on the side was thrown exactly where Rosen wanted it. You could tell if you really watched the play. It even looked like Rosen was aiming for that back shoulder play. Watch him position his body to make that throw. The one up for grabs, was prefectly placed for the 6'5 Williams to get. I saw another 6'5 receiver do the same thing on another team the very next day. Also a rookie. The ball placement is very important for those types of receivers to have a chance. You, my friend are terribly underestimating Rosen contribution on those plays. Without good ball placement, those plays don't happen. You have to give the receiver a chance to make a catch, Rosen did that. We've seen Tanehill miss numerous passes like that to Parker. Think about it.

4. ohall

ohall A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan. Finheaven VIP

Dude has one dirty monitor!

fishfanmiami likes this.
  5. Kingdom Come

Kingdom Come A True Fan

Did you watch any Cardinals games last year, any? I did. I live in Phoenix. Every Cardinal fan would agree with my posts.

His QB rating last year was 66.7. That, in the era of the QB, and all the rule changes, is just plain...........phenomenal.
    It is truly a wonder that he could even be that bad without trying.

I'm not the one out of touch with reality. Rosen fans are truly out of touch with reality.

And yes!! Absolutely YES!! I hate Josh Rosen the football player, and I Hate that he is a Dolphin. I'm sure as a person he is a great guy and we could get along great.

Dolphins will be using their first round pick on a QB in 2020. We wasted draft capital when they promised they were going to focus on strengthening the lines. We could have drafted interior OL instead of trading for Rosen.

6. Kingdom Come

Kingdom Come A True Fan

What a bunch of hooey. If Williams has to make the catch totally stretched out and getting in bounds by a hair on a replay challenge, it isn't a well thrown pass.

No other receiver in AFC West makes that catch and Preston himself only makes it some of the time. The throw was missed by Rosen. Clearly too far out of bounds. The catch was beyond extraordinary.

To say they do the same play in practice all the time is preposterous.

7. Kingdom Come

Kingdom Come A True Fan

https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2018...ptions-in-the-slot-with-new-rookie-additions/

he Arizona Cardinals have used Larry Fitzgerald mostly in the slot the last five seasons. It has led to huge production, as he has caught more than 100 passes each of the last three seasons. He has led the NFL in receptions and has set a franchise record for catches in a season.

Sometimes, lining up in different roles is done to a guy with elite RAC to get him the ball more often.

8. fansinceGWilson

fansinceGWilson FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

AFC west?

BigNastyFish likes this.
  9. Superself

Superself If you want to, we can supply you. Finheaven VIP

10. mwestberry

mwestberry FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

I wasn't asked or polled... so there's that

Are these facts too? Do you have a link to these facts?

Doesn't the QB have to put the ball within the catch radius of the receiver? Wasn't the ball within the catch radius of the receiver? Your rant reads as if the receiver did all the work. Wasn't there a defender in the area? This isn't a dart game.... Good news is Arizona has a new QB and since you live out there and apparently communicate with every Cardinals fans … seems like a win/win for you :up:

kevphin and Vaark like this.
  11. nick1

nick1 I am Groot Moderator Finheaven VIP Donator

Always funny when somebody predetermined if a player is good or not before hes played a real down for us. And if you are gonna go based on his rookie season? Lots of guys sucked as rookies and turned it around

kevphin, fishfanmiami and Vaark like this.
  12. PhinsAAA

PhinsAAA Well-Known Member

Good throws by Rosen on all of those. The one questionable one after watching from a different angle, if he saw the DB then it was actually a great throw under those circumstances. If he saw what was going on but that we will never know

13. BigNastyFish

BigNastyFish A True Fan Donator

OK. You've made your point.

No reason to beat it to death moving forward.

14. andyahs

andyahs Bahamian Redneck Finheaven VIP Donator

Oh he's not finished.

Superself likes this.
  15. BigNastyFish

BigNastyFish A True Fan Donator

Is it me or do quite a few in these parts seemingly live to proliferate negativity?

When it comes to the subject of this thread -- I mean it's a legit positive!

...is it a crime to want to focus on the + as a fan?

:)