Nfl.com's Brian Baldinger Praises Dolphins Wr Preston Williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl.com's Brian Baldinger Praises Dolphins Wr Preston Williams

He is the best active blocking WR in the league, as well as arguably the most sure handed. I wouldn't be dissing this guy, it's bad for your credibility.

It’s pretty well known that he had to kick inside a couple years ago.

A lot of guys can’t do that they just exit the league. Dez Bryant is an example. It’s a feather in his cap

Just go watch the replays of the four catches again. 1 in 50 NFL WR's make the catch on the sideline, no credit to Rosen. 1 in 30 make the one handed grab down field, no credit to Rosen, nobody makes the the throwing it up for grabs falling down catch, pure miracle no credit to Rosen. 1 in 30 make the catch downfield in traffic against two defenders, some credit to Rosen because that was good placement.

As for Rosen, everybody in the world knows he is hot trash and the Dolphins fools for trading for him.

He was the worst starting QB in the league last year and until he shows up against starting caliber defenses and is successful he remains hot trash. Period.

You are just a hater. Cards suck. Period. Phins O-Line isnt great but im guessing you wont mention that as it clouds your agenda. Hot trash? You've been spoilt all your life if you think Rosen is "hot trash" (whatever that actually is?). How old are you? You can take that anyway you want but it's generally termed as how long have you watched Miami Dolphins QBs taking snaps? Be honest please as you seem delusional.

Just go watch the replays of the four catches again. 1 in 50 NFL WR's make the catch on the sideline, no credit to Rosen. 1 in 30 make the one handed grab down field, no credit to Rosen, nobody makes the the throwing it up for grabs falling down catch, pure miracle no credit to Rosen. 1 in 30 make the catch downfield in traffic against two defenders, some credit to Rosen because that was good placement.

As for Rosen, everybody in the world knows he is hot trash and the Dolphins fools for trading for him.

He was the worst starting QB in the league last year and until he shows up against starting caliber defenses and is successful he remains hot trash. Period.
I think you're wrong on this one. We've watch them practice these very same throws in practice. Rosen uses Williams height prefectly. That throw on the side was thrown exactly where Rosen wanted it. You could tell if you really watched the play. It even looked like Rosen was aiming for that back shoulder play. Watch him position his body to make that throw. The one up for grabs, was prefectly placed for the 6'5 Williams to get. I saw another 6'5 receiver do the same thing on another team the very next day. Also a rookie. The ball placement is very important for those types of receivers to have a chance. You, my friend are terribly underestimating Rosen contribution on those plays. Without good ball placement, those plays don't happen. You have to give the receiver a chance to make a catch, Rosen did that. We've seen Tanehill miss numerous passes like that to Parker. Think about it.

You are just a hater. Cards suck. Period. Phins O-Line isnt great but im guessing you wont mention that as it clouds your agenda. Hot trash? You've been spoilt all your life if you think Rosen is "hot trash" (whatever that actually is?). How old are you? You can take that anyway you want but it's generally termed as how long have you watched Miami Dolphins QBs taking snaps? Be honest please as you seem delusional.

Did you watch any Cardinals games last year, any? I did. I live in Phoenix. Every Cardinal fan would agree with my posts.

His QB rating last year was 66.7. That, in the era of the QB, and all the rule changes, is just plain...........phenomenal.
It is truly a wonder that he could even be that bad without trying.

I'm not the one out of touch with reality. Rosen fans are truly out of touch with reality.

And yes!! Absolutely YES!! I hate Josh Rosen the football player, and I Hate that he is a Dolphin. I'm sure as a person he is a great guy and we could get along great.

Dolphins will be using their first round pick on a QB in 2020. We wasted draft capital when they promised they were going to focus on strengthening the lines. We could have drafted interior OL instead of trading for Rosen.

I think you're wrong on this one. We've watch them practice these very same throws in practice. Rosen uses Williams height prefectly. That throw on the side was thrown exactly where Rosen wanted it. You could tell if you really watched the play. It even looked like Rosen was aiming for that back shoulder play. Watch him position his body to make that throw. The one up for grabs, was prefectly placed for the 6'5 Williams to get. I saw another 6'5 receiver do the same thing on another team the very next day. Also a rookie. The ball placement is very important for those types of receivers to have a chance. You, my friend are terribly underestimating Rosen contribution on those plays. Without good ball placement, those plays don't happen. You have to give the receiver a chance to make a catch, Rosen did that. We've seen Tanehill miss numerous passes like that to Parker. Think about it.

What a bunch of hooey. If Williams has to make the catch totally stretched out and getting in bounds by a hair on a replay challenge, it isn't a well thrown pass.

No other receiver in AFC West makes that catch and Preston himself only makes it some of the time. The throw was missed by Rosen. Clearly too far out of bounds. The catch was beyond extraordinary.

To say they do the same play in practice all the time is preposterous.

It’s pretty well known that he had to kick inside a couple years ago.

A lot of guys can’t do that they just exit the league. Dez Bryant is an example. It’s a feather in his cap

https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2018...ptions-in-the-slot-with-new-rookie-additions/

he Arizona Cardinals have used Larry Fitzgerald mostly in the slot the last five seasons. It has led to huge production, as he has caught more than 100 passes each of the last three seasons. He has led the NFL in receptions and has set a franchise record for catches in a season.

Sometimes, lining up in different roles is done to a guy with elite RAC to get him the ball more often.

What a bunch of hooey. If Williams has to make the catch totally stretched out and getting in bounds by a hair on a replay challenge, it isn't a well thrown pass.

No other receiver in AFC West makes that catch and Preston himself only makes it some of the time. The throw was missed by Rosen. Clearly too far out of bounds. The catch was beyond extraordinary.

To say they do the same play in practice all the time is preposterous.

AFC west?

As for Rosen, everybody in the world knows he is hot trash

I wasn't asked or polled... so there's that

Every Cardinal fan would agree with my posts.

Are these facts too? Do you have a link to these facts?

Doesn't the QB have to put the ball within the catch radius of the receiver? Wasn't the ball within the catch radius of the receiver? Your rant reads as if the receiver did all the work. Wasn't there a defender in the area? This isn't a dart game.... Good news is Arizona has a new QB and since you live out there and apparently communicate with every Cardinals fans … seems like a win/win for you :up:

Always funny when somebody predetermined if a player is good or not before hes played a real down for us. And if you are gonna go based on his rookie season? Lots of guys sucked as rookies and turned it around

Good throws by Rosen on all of those. The one questionable one after watching from a different angle, if he saw the DB then it was actually a great throw under those circumstances. If he saw what was going on but that we will never know

Did you watch any Cardinals games last year, any? I did. I live in Phoenix. Every Cardinal fan would agree with my posts.

His QB rating last year was 66.7. That, in the era of the QB, and all the rule changes, is just plain...........phenomenal.
It is truly a wonder that he could even be that bad without trying.

I'm not the one out of touch with reality. Rosen fans are truly out of touch with reality.

And yes!! Absolutely YES!! I hate Josh Rosen the football player, and I Hate that he is a Dolphin. I'm sure as a person he is a great guy and we could get along great.

Dolphins will be using their first round pick on a QB in 2020. We wasted draft capital when they promised they were going to focus on strengthening the lines. We could have drafted interior OL instead of trading for Rosen.

OK. You've made your point.

No reason to beat it to death moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom