Nfl.com's Brian Baldinger Praises Dolphins Wr Preston Williams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl.com's Brian Baldinger Praises Dolphins Wr Preston Williams

Ya know someone is either (a) football stupid or (b) totally biased when they try to
fault the ball placement from Rosen on a number of those grabs by Preston!

Those were top shelf throws -- allowing the physical advantage of Wiliams to
make the play. I'll take that kind of "placement" 100 times out of 100.

Thank you very much!

When you're an active FH member for at least a couple of years, you get a sense of who is basically negative and/or has hidden agendas. Usually that SpideySense doesn't disappoint.

It's pretty obvious that there are some butthurt members upset that Rosen even exists on our roster because they fear his doing well will screw up any chance of getting any of the next flock of unproven college QBs. Since history repeats itself, and I have advocated letting Rosen get the lay of the land from the sidelines while the OL gels as best it could, these member would like to see Josh thrown into the fire with an ostensibly terrible OL, knowing that last last season his confidence and resulting performance will falter with each passing sack.

Also, one of my best friends has had 50 yard line seats in Glendale for about 15 years and while disappointed with Rosen, saw a lot of good, saw much fortitude and respect /attaboys from teammates and thought he did better than most of the team and coaching around him. Eyewitness from the 50 yard line, not some TV broadcast.

I did not like some of Rosen's decisions throw the ball while be was being tackled.
Some paid off but in real games that's a recipe for pick 6's

Other than that he impressed and I'm anxious to see more

P.S. Don't care one bit about how Arizona fans feel one way or the other
He's got a fresh start so it's up to him to make it or not here in Miami

How in the hell could Rosen not be ready? He played all of last season and is now in season two. If he is not ready now, when will he ever be ready? They say QB's make their biggest leap between their rookie year and season two. From what I saw, I didn't see much of a dramatic improvement from last year, but he needs to be the starter on opening day. Fitzpatrick is a roadblock to progress for this franchise.

Rosen is ready...he may not be fully evolved yet though.

My concern is him getting “Carr’ed” behind this line.

See a lot of Larry Fitzgerald in this guy, especially if he can get stronger. The RAC, the ball tracking, winning under duress, it's all there in the comps; including the short arms and small hands and slow forty. The Brandon Marshall comps are reaching a little. Marshall is huge, what? 235?

Not really....The dude looks pretty thick like Marshall...more athletic from what I’ve seen.

Nothing against Tannehill..But honestly, How many of those types of throws could he have made WHILE running for his life in the pocket?

I honestly can't remember the last time Tannehill made a gorgeous back shoulder throw?

Say what you will about Rosen but for the most part his ball placement is money...

His ability to manuever the pocket under duress was equally impressive. Once more, it's more likely than not our previous QB would have been sack or not made plays downfield.

He is the best active blocking WR in the league, as well as arguably the most sure handed. I wouldn't be dissing this guy, it's bad for your credibility.

Maybe historically... he dropped several Rosen passes last year that might have changed the perception of Rosen...but we probably wouldn’t have been to trade for him either!

When you're an active FH member for at least a couple of years, you get a sense of who is basically negative and/or has hidden agendas. Usually that SpideySense doesn't disappoint.

It's pretty obvious that there are some butthurt members upset that Rosen even exists on our roster because they fear his doing well will screw up any chance of getting any of the next flock of unproven college QBs. Since history repeats itself, and I have advocated letting Rosen get the lay of the land from the sidelines while the OL gels as best it could, these member would like to see Josh thrown into the fire with an ostensibly terrible OL, knowing that last last season his confidence and resulting performance will falter with each passing sack.

Also, one of my best friends has had 50 yard line seats in Glendale for about 15 years and while disappointed with Rosen, saw a lot of good, saw much fortitude and respect /attaboys from teammates and thought he did better than most of the team and coaching around him. Eyewitness from the 50 yard line, not some TV broadcast.

I'm almost positive some of these guys are just Jets fans posing as Phins fans just to troll the crap out of us. It's a shame the mods can't step up a bit more. Isn't this supposed to be a FAN FORUM??? When certain posters haven't said a single positive thing in years, what the heck is point of them being here? They never have anything interesting, intelligent, or insightful to say, just constant bending over backwards to twist any positive into a negative.

Back
Top Bottom