Nfl Draft 2019: Complete 1st-round Order, Mock Draft And Latest Odds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Draft 2019: Complete 1st-round Order, Mock Draft And Latest Odds

Ferrell is a player I think this new staff will love. He does everything they recently stated they want in a defensive lineman. He plays with good eye discipline, has great hands, and understands leverage. He's not the most explosive guy or the bendiest, and his pass rushing ability will need to be schemed around to an extent, but he's a very strong defensive end that would fit what this staff, or at least what I think this staff wants to do.

There' s a better chance that Kyler Murray is on the board than Clelin Ferrell though. I think Miami may very well take Clelin's teammate Christian Wilkins though.

Ferrell is a player I think this new staff will love. He does everything they recently stated they want in a defensive lineman. He plays with good eye discipline, has great hands, and understands leverage. He's not the most explosive guy or the bendiest, and his pass rushing ability will need to be schemed around to an extent, but he's a very strong defensive end that would fit what this staff, or at least what I think this staff wants to do.

There' s a better chance that Kyler Murray is on the board than Clelin Ferrell though. I think Miami may very well take Clelin's teammate Christian Wilkins though.

I think he would have been a prime wide 9 target but I don’t think his hands are all that heavy. Active but I don’t see a lot of thump in them. But he does play to his length pretty well. Knows how to stack/press and maintain his outside shoulder free etc.

Ferrell really long armed Jonah Williams a few times in the championship game.

In this mock draft, Devin White goes 12. If White makes it out of the top 10, I would attempt to do a modest trade up to make sure he doesn't get to Green Bay. I f we trade down, I like Wilkins or Murphy for Defence. If we trade down and go offence, I hope we go line. I could live with Bradbury or Lindstrom but the guy that really intrigues me is Andre Dillard from Washington State.

Back
Top Bottom