NFL Draft Countdown now including 2nd round in mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Countdown now including 2nd round in mock

They have Max Jean-Gilles going at #60 to the Jags.

This guy is a beast and we really need a OG to help out the run game. I think Hadnot is going to be the C next year, he has said he likes it better and well he isn't as likely to false start there =)

I belive Max will be gone before we pick in Rd.2 but if he is there then I doubt we pass on him.

If MJG is there, you cant pass him up. That guy is to good to pass up in the 2nd.

I really like Minter too. He really had some big games down the stretch. He really played well against LSU. That game alone opened a LOT of people's eyes. Him and Cutler. I'd be happy with this draft.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:

This guy is a beast and we really need a OG to help out the run game. I think Hadnot is going to be the C next year, he has said he likes it better and well he isn't as likely to false start there =)

I belive Max will be gone before we pick in Rd.2 but if he is there then I doubt we pass on him.

bentley C, handnot RG giles LG jeno released due to money

I like Minter. Some of these are interesting. Man, cant the draft be this weekend!

Man, I like these picks, but do not want to leave the first two rounds without a LT

I wouldnt mind if Daniel Bullocks fell to us too. That is a Safty that would be great

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:

I totally agree! His name was the one I noticed the most that had not been drafted yet!

playmaker1 said:
I wouldnt mind if Daniel Bullocks fell to us too. That is a Safty that would be great

do you guys know how josh bullocks i believ did in NO this year? he was a 2nd rd 8th pick S and he had an OK season but I dont watn to see jsut stats but some ppls' opinions on him. thanks.

SR 7 said:
do you guys know how josh bullocks i believ did in NO this year? he was a 2nd rd 8th pick S and he had an OK season but I dont watn to see jsut stats but some ppls' opinions on him. thanks.

I know he started like everygame after week 2 or 3 when Bellamy went down for the season, I think he had a pretty good year from what I remember watching. But then again, the Saints really didnt have anything worth remembering this last season

Back
Top Bottom