NFL Draft Countdown - Scott Wright | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Countdown - Scott Wright

Yeah, this guy is pretty good at making mock drafts. I don't get why he has Cadillac Williams being drafted by the texans. Domanick Davis is a great young HB.

Well, if he gets 15 out of 16 again this year, hopefully that one wrong is us.

Nothing against Smith, but neither he or Rodgers are worthy of where we pick.

Smith at 20 years old shall be a star in a couple of years. As a rookie, he shall be better then Feeley and a better decision maker. As a two year veteran, he shall lead phins to the playoffs.

He does know his stuff really good, hopefully he'll be wrong on the whole Smith thing.

I'm a Mod on Scott's Message Board and he's one of the most accurate guys in terms of mock drafts. He's posting his Final Mock on Friday night or Saturday morning before the draft and it'll look a lot different than it does today.

GWNFinfan said:
Somebody e-mailed me this link, searched and haven't seen anything posted. Apparently he picked 15 of first 16 right last year. Has us taking Smith.

Wow!! He has Caddy dropping all the way down to 13?

I don't buy that at all. He is an easy top 5-10 pick, and could go top 3-4.

I also know someone here aint gonna like it either!!
:tongue:

Ozzy said:

ozzy what's up haven't seen you in a while you wanna play some backgammon

pwn3dyo said:
Yeah, this guy is pretty good at making mock drafts. I don't get why he has Cadillac Williams being drafted by the texans. Domanick Davis is a great young HB.

Yes, Davis is good, but him having Caddy drop that far is even more baffling to me. If Caddy is there at 13, and the Texans use the, draft the best player available stratagy, then even though it won't make sense, it would.

fishbanger said:
Smith at 20 years old shall be a star in a couple of years. As a rookie, he shall be better then Feeley and a better decision maker. As a two year veteran, he shall lead phins to the playoffs.

And you shall give us all the lotto numbers so that we shall all win lots of money so that we shall all be happier people.

jnewmant said:
ozzy what's up haven't seen you in a while you wanna play some backgammon

I've been right here, mostly in a early am though, like just after midnight.

I love backammon...

Ozzy said:

Taking into account that he's not predicting trades I think it's quite possible Caddy falls out of the top 10. Tampa Bay is in talks with the Bills for Henry so would opt for Mike Williams or Alex Smith, Arizona likes J.J. Arrington and would take him in the 2nd if they have a chance to get Antrel Rolle. Besides those two teams who else would take Caddy? The Skins have Portis, the Lions have Kevin Jones, The Cowboys Julius Jones, San Diego's got L.T. If Arizona or Tampa Bay pass on him he's a lock to fall out of the top 10.

His information on Rodgers and Smith is ancient news in the cable/internet age.

Last night it was reported that the 9ers are in "exclusive negotiations" with Smith for the next two day. It may be that Rodgers will be selected, but the 9ers are making a big push for Smith. What they are hoping for are either 1) Minnesota (for Edwards) or the Bucs (for Smith) will trade up; or 2) They will get a contract for Smith done and draft him.

Rodgers would be a last resort if they feel that Smith's agent is going to be very unreasonable and they can't get a trade done. Rodgers is really falling on the draft board and I think the 9ers would be hugely disappointed with that pick. Regardless of what he predicted last year, his reasoning (that Rodgers and the 9ers are in negotiations and about to get a deal done) is last week's news.

Back
Top Bottom