nfl draft rumors | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl draft rumors

Patriots have made in known they are looking at many RB's, Ingram just might be best available for them in Round 1. IMO they need a pass rush more than a RB, but hey, they took a chance on Maroney and it didn't work out, maybe they think Ingram is the answer.

Michael Lombardi says that a source told him that the Skins are thinking about Mallett @ 10.

Michael Lombardi says that a source told him that the Skins are thinking about Mallett @ 10.

They can have him, there is nobody in this draft I'm really going to be beating myself over about if we don't select them. Now if we reach for an interior OLineman at 15 . . . then I'm gonna be pissed. If we trade down, pick up a 2nd and then get one . . . I can certainly live with that, though I still think a good QB or Ingram will be on board, so I would still be heated if there is one available.

All this smoke . . . Washington clearly wants to trade down, Mallet doesn't fit the Shanny profile and there is a team in Minnesota that could entice a team to jump. New England LOVES Mark Ingram . . . ok, I love the guy too . . . but are his knees shot to where New England knows this and wants Miami to feel threatened and select him at 15. Miami better have trust in its medical staff and stop worrying about the next team.

If Colin Kaepernick is selected in round 1 by the Miami Dolphins . . . I dunno, I know I wont quit on the team, I know I will still watch because I'm a glutton for punishment . . . but I just don't think I would care for them like I do next season . . . any Fins convo would be like . . . mehhh . . . unless Henne and the troops miraculously have a great start.

They can have him, there is nobody in this draft I'm really going to be beating myself over about if we don't select them. Now if we reach for an interior OLineman at 15 . . . then I'm gonna be pissed. If we trade down, pick up a 2nd and then get one . . . I can certainly live with that, though I still think a good QB or Ingram will be on board, so I would still be heated if there is one available.

All this smoke . . . Washington clearly wants to trade down, Mallet doesn't fit the Shanny profile and there is a team in Minnesota that could entice a team to jump. New England LOVES Mark Ingram . . . ok, I love the guy too . . . but are his knees shot to where New England knows this and wants Miami to feel threatened and select him at 15. Miami better have trust in its medical staff and stop worrying about the next team.

If Colin Kaepernick is selected in round 1 by the Miami Dolphins . . . I dunno, I know I wont quit on the team, I know I will still watch because I'm a glutton for punishment . . . but I just don't think I would care for them like I do next season . . . any Fins convo would be like . . . mehhh . . . unless Henne and the troops miraculously have a great start.

I'm not saying Kappy is going to be bust, but he's going to be raw and will need time to develop, time is something this regime doesn't have right now, I don't believe our first pick will be Kappy.

Just got a text last night regarding Cowboys. Says that Smith will NOT be Cowboys pick and it's down to Prince or JJ. Not Aldon, not Tyron. Also, in case of trade down, which they would prefer if Prince is not there, Castonzo would be in the mix.

rumors that tyron smiths knee is an issue for the boys at #9...also scuttlebutt that dallas and washington both really like cam jordan

detroit and minnesota said to not be scared off by dequan bowers knee issues...i think if bowers went in front of us that could really help any trade down possibilities we may have...i'd like to see aldon smith get to #15 where i think someone will look to come up and get him

Nationalfootballpost.com is now confirming what I posted earlier about the Cowboys and JJ Watt. Should give some credibility to my source.

rumors that tyron smiths knee is an issue for the boys at #9...also scuttlebutt that dallas and washington both really like cam jordan

detroit and minnesota said to not be scared off by dequan bowers knee issues...i think if bowers went in front of us that could really help any trade down possibilities we may have...i'd like to see aldon smith get to #15 where i think someone will look to come up and get him

By the time the rumor mill gets done no prospect in this draft will have good knees.

reports that christian ballard and justin houston failed combine drug tests...tcu ot/of marcus cannon has been dxd with non hodgkins lymphoma

Per John Clayton: If Peterson is there for Cardinals, Texans would try and trade up for him.

Back
Top Bottom