nfl draft rumors | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl draft rumors

sounds like with the Fins, the ideal situation would be to trade down a bit to regain a 2nd and get either a QB (Mallett and Ponder mentioned the most) or RB (Mikel Leshoure). But if they can't they want to upgrade the OL. Pouncey and Gabe Carimi are being mentioned a lot. With Carimi, the idea would be to play him at guard and then knock him out to RT when Carey is done.

Nobody can deny we do need help on the OL (and honestly this is a very good OL class) but I just don't want to take OL at 15.

isn't denver going to a 4-3 though??? i know von showed at the senior bowl he can play an olb in the 4-3 but i wouldn't draft him at #2 to do it...to me he's a perfect 3-4 wolb fit

anyways...denver is said to think they can get an interior dt at the top of round 2

isn't denver going to a 4-3 though??? i know von showed at the senior bowl he can play an olb in the 4-3 but i wouldn't draft him at #2 to do it...to me he's a perfect 3-4 wolb fit

anyways...denver is said to think they can get an interior dt at the top of round 2

they are going 4-3 but I guess Fox really likes Miller.

Also Hoops, not to take stuff from CK or raise your blood pressure, but these are the 6 names most linked to the fins...

1.Ryan Mallett
2.Mike Pouncey
3.Gabe Carimi
4.Christian Ponder
5.Colin Kaepernick
6.Mark Ingram

These are all Fins rumors that I've been searching for while in class instead of studying for finals.

1.Team likes Mark Ingram, but feels they can address RB a bit later and still get good production.
2. As I mentioned earlier, want a QB but also want to get an extra pick.
3. Would heavily consider drafting Tyron Smith if he fell to us.

The whole thing with extra picks from my understanding are that Ireland and Sparano have a few players they REALLY want that they feel will be available in round 2, but not 3, and feel like they can get the QB they want in the 20's.

I've also heard rumors that Detroit, New England, and Kansas City along with Pittsburgh are all very interested in Mike Pouncey.

i will be surprised if its carimi..i know we'd like the versatility and that makes sense but i think you are talking about a pure projection of him being able to play guard in the short term...long term replacement for vernon carey who i believe is gone no later than after this coming season makes sense though

while others on here said carimi possesses nfl left tackle potential i didn't see the feet to justify it from the get go...he's a right tackle in the pros...barring a logan mankins like ability to play inside...again though a projection there...i sure haven't seen any guard game tape to validate it

also reports that someone in the late 20's started all those mark ingram degenerative knee condition rumors in hopes that he would fall to them...sounds like a bunch of bunk

if the pats get him go ahead and hang em up on beating them any time soon...

My hopeful scenario has Philly liking Jimmy Smith enough to come up and get him. We give Philly a 5th and they give us 23 and their 2nd.

Take Mallett, Ryan Williams, DJ Williams. Look to FA for G to compete with Nate Garner.

sounds like the Pats really want Cameron Jordan first and foremost.

yeah well that better happen at #17...cause no way he gets to #28 which is in the late range i was referring to with the team that started the rumor about ingram

yeah well that better happen at #17...cause no way he gets to #28 which is in the late range i was referring to with the team that started the rumor about ingram

I know, but the big rumors right now are that NE is eyeing Cam Jordan and would be willing to trade into the top 10 to get him. And it also sounds like they like Mike Pouncey as a long term answer for OL

I know, but the big rumors right now are that NE is eyeing Cam Jordan and would be willing to trade into the top 10 to get him. And it also sounds like they like Mike Pouncey as a long term answer for OL

ne should be eyeing cam jordan...that cat is an awesome prospect...top 10 bpa imo...interesting rumor though...i could see washington at #10 taking jordan...if the pats are looking to come up dallas at #9 i bet would be listening

I think this Miller to the Broncos talk is a complete smokescreen. They want someone to trade up.

They'll take Dareus.

I think this Miller to the Broncos talk is a complete smokescreen. They want someone to trade up.

They'll take Dareus.

yeah...its not adding up for me...but that someone must be buffalo they want to get a piece from...or arizona i guess

Back
Top Bottom