NFL Draft Sportcenter Extra 2pm Tuesday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Sportcenter Extra 2pm Tuesday

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Don't kill me mods, but I am posting this here to remind my fellow Dofans in Phinland that ESPN will be having ANOTHER 2-hour draft special on ESPN (or ESPN2) at 2pm Tuesday. Extensive Dolphin coverage is expected.

I am posting this on this board to maximize the number of Fish Fans that will see this.

Thanks for the headsup. Also, you state that extensive Dolphin coverage is expected, is this your opinion or something ESPN stated?

Nublar7 said:
Thanks for the headsup. Also, you state that extensive Dolphin coverage is expected, is this your opinion or something ESPN stated?
Good question. It's my opinion based on the fact the Dolphins were covered more than any other team today. It seems like they spent 15 minutes on the Fins. I'm sure the focus will be on SF and Miami. Things won't change too much tomorrow, and after all, SF & Miami pick first and second.

LostInPatsLand said:
Good question. It's my opinion based on the fact the Dolphins were covered more than any other team today. It seems like they spent 15 minutes on the Fins. I'm sure the focus will be on SF and Miami. Things won't change too much tomorrow, and after all, SF & Miami pick first and second.
Ok thanks for the clarification. :wink:

Great. I missed the one today because I didnt know but Im going to work late to watch it.

I've been watching it for the past 2 weeks. I'm started to get sick of hearing the same things over and over again, but every time I heard the words "miami" or "Dolphins" my ears go straight up and I listen in.

Back
Top Bottom