NFL Draft Top 100 & My Early Dolphins Duo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Draft Top 100 & My Early Dolphins Duo

Dolphins #51- TE Washington or RB Charbonnet
I think Washington will be gone but some see him still there. CB can be the BA with inside OL considered.

#84- TE Kraft or RB Bigsby
Kraft is also a good blocker. I see these two positions as making the biggest impact, filling needs and likely at or close to best available.

Logics suggest they should be able to get one of those top TEs at #51.

If only we still had that other 1st round pick?

Still crazy the league fine Dolphins a 1st round pick considering all the other crap they’ve let teams see Pats get away with and not punished them that severely.

This is after the combine and is just a guideline for who the best players are for this draft. Many will be picked before and after they are ranked here.
I don't think people realize we only have 3 ILB with experience and we definitely need more depth there. I don't expect him to be there but if Drew Sanders (ranked 55) is there when we pick, it's a no brainer for me.

Logics suggest they should be able to get one of those top TEs at #51.

Still crazy the league fine Dolphins a 1st round pick considering all the other crap they’ve let teams see Pats get away with and not punished them that severely.
Mayer and Washington are the best blockers with Washington a chance of being there. If not Kraft in the 3rd can also block.

My top draft wish list would be

1) Trenton Simpson
2) Tucker Craft ( top 4 will be gone by the third)
3) Duece Vaughn

In the second, I’d be targeting Jack Campbell, Trenton Simpson, Drew Sanders, Darnell Washington, Luke Musgrave, Jahmyr Gibbs, or Julius Brents. At least one should be available.

In the third, I’d be taking best tight end available if we didn’t get one in the second round.

By re-signing all of their RB's, it could indicate, Miami won't be drafting a RB on day 2.

Signing Saubert, who's considered an inline TE, might also indicate, Miami isn't, drafting a TE at #51?

One thing that's been noticeable, has been Fangio's influence on both sides of the ball by some of the F/A signings Miami has made. I'm not discounting his potential to have a huge impact on who gets drafted at #51 and #84. Just some food for thought.

Dolphins #51- TE Washington or RB Charbonnet
I think Washington will be gone but some see him still there. CB can be the BA with inside OL considered.

#84- TE Kraft or RB Bigsby
Kraft is also a good blocker. I see these two positions as making the biggest impact, filling needs and likely at or close to best available.
We need Washington. If we don't get him, I'm going to be mega bummed.

Who could've imagined bringing on a Pats fan on as co-owner would have consequences for Dolphins fans?

Thanks Ross.

Nothing like finding out when your in Greece on vacation too.

Back
Top Bottom