NFL Email Address | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Email Address

NJPHINFAN

Where do these stairs go?
Reaction score
I post over at Dolfantalk and mostly lurk here. This BS with the NFL charging for the internet feed has me pretty po'd. Here is an email address for them:

fanfeedback@nfl.com

A few million emails might make them change their minds...GET BUSY!

Regards,
Jeff

I have no problem with paying since I'm not a cheapa** for stuff that I do end up using. However I won't pay if they continue to use that piece of crap Real player and don't up their bandwidth massively.

Whether you guys think it's not fair or not there are bandwidth costs to pay and they couldn't afford to go the route they were as the site was killing itself under what bandwidth they could give.

However until they can show some massive improvements in the system itself......I'll pass.

I would say that they should go with advertising revenue (after all there are all those blank spots in the radio broadcast where the commercials should be), radio has allways been free, and webcasts of radio broadcasts should be as well, the NFL is taking the easy way out and gambling that people will pay, I hope they are sorely dissapointed.

MLB started this last year, but since I am a Yankee fan living near NYC it was no biggie, this now totally sucks for me. I need to get a dish, but really do not expect it to be as good as cable. Argh!

Originally posted by Barbarian
I would say that they should go with advertising revenue (after all there are all those blank spots in the radio broadcast where the commercials should be), radio has allways been free, and webcasts of radio broadcasts should be as well, the NFL is taking the easy way out and gambling that people will pay, I hope they are sorely dissapointed.

Internet advertising died years ago. You cannot support a site of that magnitude on advertising dollars alone. They've probably been swallowing million dollar losses on the nfl site for a couple years now.

Back
Top Bottom