NFL Europe from the Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Europe from the Fins

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
CB Delvin Brown , WR Ronney Daniels, CB Cedric Donaldson, WR Joey Getherall, WR Margin Hooks, OT Jerry Jackson, PK Vitaly Pisetsky, DT Otis Pitts, LB Kevin Rollins, S Scott Shields and RB Jerry Westbrooks were allocated for NFL Europe.

Do you any UM fans remember Brown and any other ex-Canes in this list ?

Here's another, Who? What?, for ya. Came across this guy while checking FA running backs.
WHO?
Did anyone know we have a 5'0" safety?

WHAT?

LMAO!!!

You guys picked up Scott Shields? :lol: :lol:

He is part of the dreaded Tom Donahoe draft legacy - a total 2nd round bust. An amazing athlete who didn't like to hit, couldn't tackle.... and played safety!

Joey Getherall could be an interesting one - he was an undrafted free agent for us last year and he nearly made it as the sixth receiver. Kinda small but very shifty.

Considering our QB for the next 5 years sucked in NFL Europe not sure we'll know about these guys for a while.

True but you had to see Scott Shields at work to believe...

Good luck to the guy but boy did he suck when he was with the Steelers.

a 5 ft safety!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Here's another, Who? What?, for ya. Came across this guy while checking FA running backs.
WHO?
Did anyone know we have a 5'0" safety?

WHAT?
holy crap! i bet he wore that mini-helmet! :D

Scott was picked up for a box of protien bars, and a 5 dollar signing bonus. Dave told him he could stay in the tree house out back, and if he walked the dog every day, he would let him pretend he has a shot at playing for the Dolphins.

His kids love him, cause they can beat up an adult. :D

Re: a 5 ft safety!

Originally posted by dolfan06
holy crap! i bet he wore that mini-helmet! :D
I sent ESPN an email about this. Have not heard back :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan87
Scott was picked up for a box of protien bars, and a 5 dollar signing bonus.

You're a kind-hearted generous bunch aren't you? A whole box?

:D

Back
Top Bottom