NFL Europe Question (Dolphin related) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Europe Question (Dolphin related)

I know Pape was one of them, but the rest slipped my mind, I would imagine Vick King, Quetin Williams, Ronald Bellamy would be some.

Morris, Carl WR Cologne
Walters, Matt DT Cologne
Wilson, Eric T Hamburg
Reed, Rodney T Hamburg
Moa, Ben FB Berlin
Taylor, Winston LB Berlin
Pape, Tony T Berlin

Did I miss anyone?

Dug up a little research and Ben Moa, Taylor Winston, Jack Hunt, William Delahoussaye and Tony Pape is with the Berlin Thunder, Carl Morris and Matt Walters with the Centurions, Jason Thomas with the Fire, Eric Wilson and Rodney Reed with the Sea Lions,

Pape protected Dave Ragone's blindside pretty well today at RT and Moa made a good catch and blocked well. If any of the players are worth following it's those two, especially Pape.

No actually some good NFL talent does come out of there and is there right now. Dave Ragone is a very talented backup QB and he'll probably lead the Berlin Thunder to the title this year. It'll get some good experience for Tony Pape.

hey Jaj, just to let you know, i live in AZ, and followed Walter all season, i have been saying Miami should draft him since like, September, so i think i started the bandwagon...

Jaj said:
No actually some good NFL talent does come out of there and is there right now. Dave Ragone is a very talented backup QB and he'll probably lead the Berlin Thunder to the title this year. It'll get some good experience for Tony Pape.
Rohan Davey lead them to a title last year. Why isnt he gonna be there this year?

We have a back over there we signed from the Lions.

via nfleurope.com

Miami Dolphins
Name Pos. Club
William Delahoussaye FB Berlin Thunder
Jack Hunt S Berlin Thunder
Ben Moa FB Berlin Thunder
Tony Pape T Berlin Thunder
Rodney Reed T Hamburg Sea Devils
Winston Taylor LB Berlin Thunder
Jason Thomas G Rhein Fire
Matt Walters DT Cologne Centurions
Eric Wilson T Hamburg Sea Devils