NFL exec: Tua Tagovailoa won't hold up behind Dolphins offensive line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL exec: Tua Tagovailoa won't hold up behind Dolphins offensive line

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I've been saying it since Chris Grier has been in the front office. It is the reason I have never had faith in Grier and don't believe it will ever change. He has given no indication that he views the unit as anything more tan a ancillary position. Maybe the new coaches will work magic, but it is hard to hold out any hope.

From the article, “Their Achilles heel is their offensive line is very limited, and because of it, whoever is standing back there gets hit, and this particular quarterback is not going to hold up.”

Considering Teddy and Skylar also got hurt, I think it’s fair to call the OL the teams achilles heel.

From the article, “Their Achilles heel is their offensive line is very limited, and because of it, whoever is standing back there gets hit, and this particular quarterback is not going to hold up.”

Considering Teddy and Skylar also got hurt, I think it’s fair to call the OL the teams achilles heel.
Teddy didn't recognize a blitz on the first play against the Jets (his fault) and broke a finger on a helmet the 2nd time.

It's like you guys live in some alternate reality.

Nah.

Teddy got hurt because Teddy sucks.

Teddy didn't recognize a blitz on the first play against the Jets (his fault) and broke a finger on a helmet the 2nd time.

It's like you guys live in some alternate reality.

I agree with this.

Even going back to Tua hip injury at Alabama, it was him trying to extend a play too long.

Take the F’in sack.

You mean when a DLineman got through the protection and slammed Tua's head on the turf, it was not a protection breakdown? Good luck with that line of thought.

Which game was that?

Buffalo and Cincy games were 100% on Tua.

He took both hits 5 to 6 seconds after the snap, just like his hip injury at Alabama.

Nothing to see here.

Explosion Reaction GIF
ignore go away GIF by Clasharama

I've been saying it since Chris Grier has been in the front office. It is the reason I have never had faith in Grier and don't believe it will ever change. He has given no indication that he views the unit as anything more tan a ancillary position. Maybe the new coaches will work magic, but it is hard to hold out any hope.

I call major BS. First off we’ve expended a massive amount of draft capital and FA dollars into the oline. Second Tua wasn’t injured because our oline broke down. You are pushing a very stale narrative that’s been destroyed here numerous times. Chris Grier has assembled one of the best rosters in the NFL, maybe the best. If anyone has hurt this franchise it’s poor coaching and a moron owner who is clueless about hiring NFL coaching talent. Take this BS somewhere else where there’s less educated fans.

You mean when a DLineman got through the protection and slammed Tua's head on the turf, it was not a protection breakdown? Good luck with that line of thought.
Dude just go away. That’s not what happened. Both Tua and McD have acknowledged that Tua held the ball way too long and he paid for it. How long should an oline hold up? 10 seconds? You do realize that Tua was the least sacked QB in the NFL last year right? No you didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom