Nfl Free Agency Discussion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Free Agency Discussion

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to post this here, and hopefully not be moved for a few days at least, I feel like a lot of might want to discuss the FA period overall, but the general forum doesnt get a lot of traffic. So here's on place for it..

Some news of the morning so far:

-Leveon Bell to the Jets
-Jets resign Henry Anderson, who mightve been a decent fit here

-Earl Thomas and Mark Ingram signing with the Ravens

-Tyrod Taylor going to the Chargers

-Redskins cut Zach Brown (and Stacy McGee)

-Colts sign Pierre Desir to a new deal

-Jags resign AJ Cann (who was pretty bad iirc) to a deal worth 5mil a year

-Dee Ford traded for a 2nd round 2020 pick to the 49ers

-Of course, the OBJ trade. wow. Cleveland is looking stacked

Our moves have been low budget things, probably a cut or two before the official start of it all, im assuming. Tannehill? Quinn? Sitton?

Zach brown being cut makes me laugh.... casualty of Landon Collins.... I mean the guys metrics are phenomenal and played through a torn oblique. That's nuts. He won't hurt for a job.

This has been hard to watch. Ever since F/A started many years ago, I've been programmed for something big by Miami. But for once, it's nice seeing the over spending going on by other teams with false Hope's of F/A being the franchise savior, which has proven very unlikely in the case of the Miami Dolphins!!! I've been LMAO at all these crazy contracts over the past 3 days.

The Falcons cut their RT, Ryan Schrader, I don't know much about him, but seems like someone we might be interested in since he was cut

The Falcons cut their RT, Ryan Schrader, I don't know much about him, but seems like someone we might be interested in since he was cut

Now that is interesting. Feel like he fell off the table in Atlanta but it’s definitely something to look at

Emmanuel Ogbah on the trade block as well. Cleveland looking for a SS, it’d be nice to swap TJ or Reshad for him

Somebody said yesterday on chat that they were going to let Brendel go but I haven't seen anything yet.

Barry Jackson

Would shock me if true but its looking that way.

The tenders are $1.9 million but not guaranteed.

Not sure why not Brendel.. has a problem staying healthy so I guess that is why

Back
Top Bottom