NFL Free Agents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Free Agents

AP was one of my favorite players from a different team to watch. Not sure how much gas he has left, but I’d welcome him here to take some carries

I get that Bell was pursing a chip! But I think he really missed a huge opportunity with Miami. IMO, he would have been the featured back over Gaskin and assuming he produced would continue to hold that position headed into camp.
Not as bad as Clowney turning us down.

Take notes NFL players. Spurn us and you'll live to regret it.

A lot of these guys didn’t get the contract they were looking for. Sometimes it’s smart to wait though. Injuries happen and teams needs can change. Demand for their supply can easily increase with one tweaked knee in training camp.
I imagine some don't mind missing early workout and camp crap.

Schwartz would be a good add unless he is just ready to retire
Boy too bad he and Fisher didn’t play in the SB. Those two backups made Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner look serviceable.

When did Stills play for Buffalo?

Justin Houston - still a good player? Olivier Vernon ?

Oliveir Vernon is a FA?? Lol... I remember when he thought he was worth like 15 mil per year!! Hahaha... then the stupid Giants paid that to him... glad it wasn't us
Vernon was good but classic case of an 8 sack guy or whatever getting a 20 sack contract on speculation that was never really warranted.

But Clowney is on the 17-0 Browns so he’s good now.
I'm sure he's really happy w his decision to eventually lose to Mahomes or Brady over getting a 17 mill a year.

He didn't want to be here and now we're def glad he felt that way. Everyone wins (cept his bank account).

Vernon might be a cheap option when he has recovered from his offseason surgery.

I wouldn't write him off yet; he could be a guy you could get for a couple of million on a prove-it contract once he is healthy.

Malik Hooker, KJ Wright are ones that interest me.

And Dez Bryant is inly 32...wow. I thought he would be 35/36 at least.

Malik Hooker, KJ Wright are ones that interest me.

And Dez Bryant is inly 32...wow. I thought he would be 35/36 at least.
Its a bad point in his career to suffer the injuries Dez has the last couple years. He's never going to the the same guy and it's highly unlikely he would make our roster at this point...

Vernon and Houston, for vet minimums (or slightly above) might be able to carve out some playing time with us...

Back
Top Bottom