NFL guru thinks Miami Dolphins are most hypocritical team in the league | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL guru thinks Miami Dolphins are most hypocritical team in the league

As AdamC13 pointed out above...this is kind of funny coming from a poster who has a woman in a bikini riding a Dolphin as his avatar and a sig of a woman in a bikini in a sexy pose....not that I mind either, lol but...pot meet kettle.
I'm guilty.

But I have a question ....where are my proceeds? I mean, theirs a major difference between making a living (profiting) off of sexual exploitation of a woman (ie.Pimping), or the women themselves making money off of their own God given beauty, and the regular young male who's constant appreciation for woman is harmlessly from an observers perspective with no real intangible ill intent inflicted to nobody by the imagery.

Luke's trashy, I'm classy......so is our coach.

There are many logical retorts to this (many of which have already been pointed out), but I'm not wasting my time getting into all that until somebody with a little more information and credibility writes and article. Say like Chef Gordon Ramsey's take on the issue or weather girl from the local tv station!

if the Dolphins are so wrong....

Where are the other 31 teams lining up to sign him and take advantage of our huge mistake?

That's honestly one of the worst articles I ever read on the internet. Chad Johnson is one of the top receivers? Okay... I'm guessing miaminewtimes does not pay people for this. We shouldn't have clicked on his link, he probably gets paid based on views.

The only thing Luther is a 'Guru' at, is Champagne rooms in stripper clubs & what street corner has the best crack. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom