NFL guru thinks Miami Dolphins are most hypocritical team in the league | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL guru thinks Miami Dolphins are most hypocritical team in the league

I don't know who the hell Luther Campbell is anyway yet I still would've looked in here

I've never heard of him either! I think we all spend too much time reading this garbage. I think its time to just trust in Philbin and not even consider these hacks,its not newsworthy.

none of those players mentioned who got in trouble are with us anymore except Tony McDaniel. He probably wont be along much longer either....

Watch 30 for 30, The U.

Legendary rapper of the 80's. Basically payrolled the u of miami football players. His album with 2 live crew started the explicit lyrics label on music media enacted by the government. His cassettes were censored.

who cares what anybody says. Chad Johnson is not that good anymore. He had his chance.

Watch 30 for 30, The U.

Legendary rapper of the 80's. Basically payrolled the u of miami football players. His album with 2 live crew started the explicit lyrics label on music media enacted by the government. His cassettes were censored.

Sounds like a very qualified person to make decisions on NFL personnel

Damn I thought we were taking about Luther Vandrose my bad!

Surprised he didn't call Coach Philibin Racist.

Where does this guy get the idea that only a "few" players have never been arrested in their careers? MOST players go their entire career, and lives for that matter, without getting arrested.

Actually Uncle Luke is lucky he didn't occupy Nevin Shapiro's cell before him.

Back
Top Bottom