NFL guru thinks Miami Dolphins are most hypocritical team in the league | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL guru thinks Miami Dolphins are most hypocritical team in the league

Yeah, I realize he is just an entertainer, etc..

but off-topic, did some of you actually not know who Luther Campbell is? If you are in Miami.... and don't know who he is......!!!!!!!!

Watch 30 for 30, The U.

Legendary rapper of the 80's. Basically payrolled the u of miami football players. His album with 2 live crew started the explicit lyrics label on music media enacted by the government. His cassettes were censored.

Not just the 80s.......... the 90s too. I remember as a kid, all his songs were "the ****" down here in miami......

I remember that "gooo gena, its your birthday, go (whatever) its your birthday, go go go go" when I was a kid.... 2 live crew ruled miami in the 90s.

surprised some of you don't know who he is. 2 live crew was pretty big in the whole country, but especially miami. i am in my 20's so i know i cant be that old !

Luke represented Miami hardcore. he also did a bunch of videos like "girls gone wild" BEFORE girls gone wild ever existed. him just going out on the streets and partying and girls just taking their clothes off for him haha.

[video=youtube;fvNDimHIfws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNDimHIfws[/video]

Not just the 80s.......... the 90s too. I remember as a kid, all his songs were "the ****" down here in miami......

I remember that "gooo gena, its your birthday, go (whatever) its your birthday, go go go go" when I was a kid.... 2 live crew ruled miami in the 90s.

surprised some of you don't know who he is. 2 live crew was pretty big in the whole country, but especially miami. i am in my 20's so i know i cant be that old !

"Hey we want some pu""y". 88,89 2 live crew ruled my high school

It was an obvious jab at his lack of football knowledge.

It's also called :sarcon:

Fair enough, I missed the sarcasm. I just remember him back from my teenage days being a subpar rapper/producer who gained a lot of notoriety for getting arrested at shows and people having sex live on stage. Certainly not somebody whose advice on NFL rosters that I would listen to.

luther has always hated the dolphins..his show on vh1 got cancelled cause it had bad ratings and vh1 found out that he owns 15 percent of a adult website called realitykings.

:lol: ^

Never even heard of this Luther guy before.

edit: Just did a quick google search on him. He's Uncle Luke! Haven't heard that name since I was in sixth grade which was like 13 years ago. I guess that means he isn't very relevant now.

Just read more of this article. So insightful

The only way Stephen Ross is going to turn this thing around is by hiring Dan Marino as president of football operations.

He is the only one who can restore credibility to the Dolphins.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm guessing he's a regular at Finheaven.

Back
Top Bottom