NFL guru thinks Miami Dolphins are most hypocritical team in the league | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL guru thinks Miami Dolphins are most hypocritical team in the league

Philbin cut Johnson for numerous reasons, that go beyond just his domestic abuse arrest. In fact, Philbin even talks about how he gave Johnson three strikes(twitter incident, f-bomb press conference and his arrest). Not only that, he was dropping passes in practice and was making his own routes on the fly. I was hoping Chad could regain his old form in Miami, but he just wasn't cutting it.

Not sure who this rapper guy is, but he is anything but a "NFL guru".

Wait...women aren't mere sex objects?

I suppose that is a picture of your sister, a Harvard grad student, in your signature...

Luther Campbell??? Luther ****ing Campbell?

Who's gonna be the next to share their informed opinion, Vanilla Ice?

The Miami Dolphins are the most hypocritical football organization to ever be featured on national television. Cutting Chad Johnson, one of the top wide receivers in the NFL, was completely unfair

This is as far as I read. Realizing this guy is a complete and total ass clown of epic proportions, I simply stopped reading.

Anyone with a keyboard and internet connection these days..........

Wait...women aren't mere sex objects?

I suppose that is a picture of your sister, a Harvard grad student, in your signature...

And his thread title has to do with hypocrisy hahaha beautifully done

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/08/miami_dolphins_head_coach_joe.php

Everybody has an opinion, even has been rappers who made a living off of exploiting woman and portraying them as mere sex objects.

And he has the nerve to question Joe Philbin.

Luther Campbell is an idiot!
As AdamC13 pointed out above...this is kind of funny coming from a poster who has a woman in a bikini riding a Dolphin as his avatar and a sig of a woman in a bikini in a sexy pose....not that I mind either, lol but...pot meet kettle.

As for Luther's comments...meh, everyone's got an opinion. He doesn't know if Chad was running the right routes, he doesn't know if Chad was helping or if he was helping just how much...obviously if Chad's performance was only marginally better than one of the younger players then what's the point in keeping him? Plus, in his one chance to keep the chains moving in his only preseason game he choked. I don't even understand what he was doing on that attempted reception. He went straight to the ground, why not try to keep running?

2 things

Cutting Chad Johnson, one of the top wide receivers in the NFL, was completely unfair.

Top WR in the league? Who knew?

Besides, the Dolphins have a history of keeping players who get in trouble off the football field. In 2010, the team didn't cut; then-defensive linemen Tony McDaniel and Phillip Merling, both of whom had been arrested for domestic battery against their significant others during training camp. Around the same time, running back Ronnie Brown and corner back Will Allen were popped for driving with a DUI.

This occurred before Philbin was coach, obviously. How can they be considered hypocrites when none of what "Luke's Gospel" is pointing out happened with this coaching staff?

No Luther, we don't love super stars who headbutt their wife!

Why would a new coach want a diva reciever when he is just beginning to build his team? They distract from the process. It is a little different once a coach has a sucessful team established and those types of recievers and their antic do not distract from the process that was already going on before they arrived. I certainly admire loyalty in coaches and players but lets judge if it is correct loyalty and not blind loyalty. Certainly why would the phins trade a Pro Bowl Diva reciever in Brandon Marshall and put up with another washed up diva reciever in Chad Johnson it does not make sense. Chad had his chance, implied he could be cool, behave but blew it with his hair brained antics. Face it Chad Johnson has gotten away with not being accountable in the past and now it is catching up with him why should anyone cry about it. It that is not enough start tweating about your job with some BS comments, make profane public comments and follow that up with a sheriff walking into your office with a restraining order for hitting your wife and see how long you would last in your job.

Uncle Luke is an @$$hat...He called George O'Leary a racist because he was sitting Jeff Godfrey for disciplinary reasons (also he was trying to keep those reasons quiet rather than hurt the kids image) and was screaming that he should retire or let Godfrey transfer...In the end the disciplinary reasons came out, I dont think they should have Said anything but meh...

Godfrey was given his transfer and then he came back to UCF and Oleary welcomed him back...still waiting on uncle lukes apology however...

Why would ANYONE be surprised that Luther Campbell is a fan of Chad Johnson's?

Just like why would anyone be surprised that Chad is so popular with teenagers and children?

If Chad was still a legitimate starter in the NFL, they would NEVER have let him go.

I mentioned this before somewhere on here, but the fact that he was looking so good in Training camp could be looked at from two different perspectives.

a. He is still as good as he was a few years ago, despite what he showed on the field last season with the Pats.

b. Our secondary is, NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THEY SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE.

Luther Campbell??? Luther ****ing Campbell?

Who's gonna be the next to share their informed opinion, Vanilla Ice?
Reports are saying he's giving a press conference as we speak. I'm not supposed to divulge the location but if I had to guess i'd say it's on A1A beachfront avenue

Back
Top Bottom