NFL head coaches and executives rank QB’s | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL head coaches and executives rank QB’s

You guys are way too low on TLaw and forget how talented that kid is and how dysfunctional Urban Meyers was in Lawrence

You guys are way too low on TLaw and forget how talented that kid is and how dysfunctional Urban Meyers was in Lawrence rookie year.
Why should TLaw get a pass and Tua not? Both coaches were as disfunctional and sabotaged their QB's development by their incompetence!

Whats wrong with this list? Herbert is right where he should be. He is a far superior QB right now than Tua.

You put Herbert on this team right now we are in the mix for superbowl contenders imo.

Why should TLaw get a pass and Tua not? Both coaches were as disfunctional and sabotaged their QB's development by their incompetence!

I didn't say Tua doesn't get a pass. But we should all be able to agree that TLaw is more talented and was the better prospect.

I don't think GMs keep up with individual performances and talent with the depth of the HC and QB coach. I don't think that's debatable. Based only on opinion, I'd be much more confident in those rankings if it were 32 HCs, 32 DCs, and 32 QB coaches. I CERTAINLY place not value in rankings by a guy who's good at managing cap.

Thank you for explaining.

Love how people always want to try so hard to bash Herbert just to prop our guy up. Our guy simply needs to get it done in a big way this year if we want story lines to change outside of Fin Heaven where everyone sucks but Tua who has shown elite talent at every skill besides having a competent, ok let's see, head coach, offensive scheme, GM, offensive line, running game, receivers that can create separation other than Waddle, people who like and believe in him, people who don't attack him on social media but build him up, etc, etc. Time to get it done!

Justin Herbert must be absolutely amazing in the games I don't watch because I haven't been "Tier 1" impressed so far.
You must not be watching the games. Herbert was a Pro Bowl as a rookie and All Pro in year 2 for a reason. :shrug:

Two QBs already ranked in 1st Tier after only their second season that came in the draft the Dolphins’ organizationally tanked for. Karma!

I hope Tua gets to be an elite QB but those 2 are already there.

lol! talk about feeding a troll...

You must not be watching the games. Herbert was a Pro Bowl as a rookie and All Pro in year 2 for a reason. :shrug:

Two QBs already ranked in 1st Tier after only their second season that came in the draft the Dolphins’ organizationally tanked for. Karma!

I hope Tua gets to be an elite QB but those 2 are already there.
Yeah maybe. That's why I said in the games I haven't watched, which is about 80% of them I would guess. The ones I've seen, including his year one loss to the Dolphins, he hasn't blown me away. Every other QB on the list has clearly impressed me, including Burrow

Stafford is tier one, Tua should be Tier 3, man i hope he lights it up this year. I am also a huge Skylar fan, watch out for this kid.He reminds me of tom brady, he hops in place sets his feet mint ever single throw and NEVER underthrows a reciever.

That highlight package was pretty underwhelming to be honest. I can't believe the first clip they showed was a pass that looked like my grandmother threw it

Back
Top Bottom