NFL investigating Patriots for filming Bengals playcalls | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL investigating Patriots for filming Bengals playcalls

They're at it again! Another football season, another cheating scandal by the New England Patriots. Depending on the investigation, the decision could impact the Miami Dolphins. At some point, the NFL is going to have to enforce a strict penalty on the Patriots, including perhaps a forfeiture of the football game against the Cincinnati Bengals.

I doubt the NFL goes to those lengths but, if so, the Dolphins could still conceivably get the #1 overall pick.
The Dolphins can't conceivably get the #1 pick.

That ship has sailed. Even if both teams finish 3-13 and the Giants and Redskins both have 4+ wins, the Bengals have the weaker SOS.

They're at it again! Another football season, another cheating scandal by the New England Patriots. Depending on the investigation, the decision could impact the Miami Dolphins. At some point, the NFL is going to have to enforce a strict penalty on the Patriots, including perhaps a forfeiture of the football game against the Cincinnati Bengals.

I doubt the NFL goes to those lengths but, if so, the Dolphins could still conceivably get the #1 overall pick.

That will literally never happen.

I think it's a Han Solo "don't ever tell me the odds chance", but yeah...

I think it can happen as long as the Dolphins do their part and lose to the Bengals.The Bengals finish with the Browns at home and that is a winnable game for them.

Thoughts on the video?..........

The powers that be want this to be a non-story so bad. Fans won't, and shouldn't, let it die. It's not just that its one more (potential) episode of cheating for an organization that just can't stop, it's that it hurts the integrity of the game to not punish the organization that has dominated for nearly twenty years despite repeated, and I mean repeated, infractions.

Those with any intelligence knew that in delfategate, the punishment far outweighed the crime. They weren't just being punished for that infraction, it was the NFL coming back after letting them off easy in the past. That should have been the Pat's signal to stop.

Patriots need to lose ALL their draft picks.
Clearly the punishments from the previous infarction wasn't enough to deter them.
Agreed. Kraft is a billionaire. He doesn't give a crap about a million dollar fine. What billionaire doesn't pay a mil for a Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom