NFL Limiting Toradol | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Limiting Toradol

I love the implication that players are too stupid to make their own informed and consenting decisions about what kind of pain treatments they will receive.

On one hand, the NFL is probably right that a lot of these guys are too dumb to make that decision, but on the other hand, they're still adults with a right to accept risks in order to provide for their families.

Last edited:
For the non-medical soapbox members here, toradol very ****ing mild. If you abuse anything, then anything can become a problem. Hell, drink too much water and see what happens. I’ve seen patients get GI bleeds from taking baby aspirin. To say toradol is strong or powerful clearly shows that you have never given it to anyone. Hell, I would much rather have precedex prescribed to one of my patients than that garbage. Toradol is so ****ing mild it should be “OTC”. People should look up the long term effects of marijuana. There are studies that link the early onset of dementia to marijuana use. Just goes to show that if you abuse anything then you will **** yourself up.
If you consider Toradol mild, I wonder what other fables you subscribe too? A medical professional? I think not.
Botox helps with migraines. I will be doing botox injections soon! Easy money lmao
The oath. If its all about the money, you are in the wrong profession.

I love the implication that players are too stupid to make their own informed and consenting decisions about what kind of pain treatments they will receive.

On one hand, the NFL is probably right that a lot of these guys are too dumb to make that decision, but on the other hand, they're still adults with a right to accept risks in order to provide for their families.

What!? Professional athletes not all there 'academically'? /s?

The league IMO has more types like Benny R & Lamar J than they do of Fitzmagic & Alex Smith.

Back
Top Bottom