NFL Network - Inside the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network - Inside the Dolphins

number1fin

#onephin
Club Member
Reaction score
Warning: Omar Kelly is featured in the video below

[video=youtube;GFdbhtMz7YI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=GFdbhtMz7YI[/video]

Funny how Omar seems like a decent reporter when he's in the spotlight but shady and dumb when he is just dealing with Dolphins fans

I don't mind Omar, he just feels his opinion is better than anyone else's......he also gives good feedback and is 100% better than Mando (no idea what Mando agenda is).....funny how Omar is more on the side of Richie than Martin......

Sounds like he has some real issues with Philbin

Omar said a lot of things that the national media isn't and you could tell ... at least IMO ... that the crew on NFL Network was a little bothered by the things Omar was saying. I appreciated Omar's straight forwardness on the subject.

In terms of NFL reporting,

In terms of Dolphins beat writing,

In terms of interviewing on TV,

Omar Kelly, folks.

He's a phone reporter and has far more insight than ESPN/NFL network could dream of. He spoke candidly and truthfully and was obviously not the way they looked at the whole situation.

If you watched his tweets, he was saying stuff way different than alot of folks who were obviously playing politically correct.

Unfortunately, the media wont be seeking his opine anymore.

Thanks for the info about him being in the video. I won't watch now.
Well here's some of the points he made:

•Not sure if draft picks will be taken away but thinks new league-wide policy will be put in place

•Thinks Jim Turner will be back and believes he took the right course of action

•Stated that Joe Philbin has a firm hand on locker room

•Said rookie hazing increased during Joe Philbin's tenure

•He's of the opinion that if Jonathan Martin plays football again it may only be for the Dolphins

•Said Mike Pouncey is immature and followed Richie Incognito's example

someone explain Garner's text about putting up with sh_t like this for 6yrs... that a couple yrs before these perps got there.

Funny how Omar seems like a decent reporter when he's in the spotlight but shady and dumb when he is just dealing with Dolphins fans

Omar can be good when he wants to be, he just lets his ego get away with him when talking with local fans. This is contrast to Armando, who is always horrible. Everytime I've seen Mando talking on a national stage he comes off as the biggest doofus. He tries to make dumb jokes with the national guys as a way to seem chummy that totally fall flat.

blah, blah, blah...Nicole's legs...blah, blah, blah...Nicole's legs... :up:

Omar Kelly is an idiot, he actually seems to grow dumber by the day. How that moron still has a job as an NFL beat reporter is one of life's great mysteries. We've had some terrible beat writers come through these parts in recent years but he takes the cake.

Back
Top Bottom