NFL Network is Broadcasting outside of Florham Park, NY Today........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network is Broadcasting outside of Florham Park, NY Today........

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I guess when you finish in last place and aren't expected to do much this year, you shouldn't expect a crew to setup outside of Davie huh? So far they have talked about the effect that the re-signing of Fitzpatrick will have on the Jests and they have spoken about New England and Buffalo but haven't heard much about my beloved Fins as of yet.......

They usually have remotes from all the camps at some point. Today it's here but there's a lot of positive news around the jets lately. doesn't mean we will do anything but everyone is feeling good at the moment.

They usually have remotes from all the camps at some point. Today it's here but there's a lot of positive news around the jets lately. doesn't mean we will do anything but everyone is feeling good at the moment.

Hey Junc, how do you feel about Fitz back in the fold? Would you rather have Tanny under center????????? Or Geno??????????

Well to be fair, Miami hasn't opened TC yet. Every year they have analysts at each one talking about the team.

If any team in the AFCE crashes & burns this yr; it'll be beefalo.

That said, If the arrogant empire starts 0-4 w/o #12 then it IMO is a plus for everyone.

Hey Junc, how do you feel about Fitz back in the fold? Would you rather have Tanny under center????????? Or Geno??????????

I expected him back and did want him back but I would have been comfortable w/ geno. geno had very little talent to work with when he played for us and while that won't mask every issue it will certainly make his job a lot easier as it made Fitz's job a lot easier last year. for 2016 I'd tale Fitz but obviously Tannehill is much younger so if I was building I'd take tannehill but if I had a choice and was building I'd take neither.

we have the pieces in place to be very good but we need the D to play more like a top 5 D not just a top 5 ranked D. what will we get from Forte? on paper he gives us more than ivory but can he stay healthy? will marshall start to decline another year older? I am excited to see Jace Amaro back- we have a ton of weapons on O. the biggst question though is LT, Clady healthy is a good replacement for brick but while Brick wasn't great in recent years he was always dependable.

I am excited as we all are about our teams this time of year. I love that football is back.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

If any team in the AFCE crashes & burns this yr; it'll be beefalo.

That said, If the arrogant empire starts 0-4 w/o #12 then it IMO is a plus for everyone.

I think Buffalo will finish in 2nd but I hope I am wrong.

We can't expect much until Miami starts to prove themselves, and are consistent.

Right now, Miami looks to have the most talent in the AFC East passing wise, but they will have to prove it. With Miami's D-Line, Miami should easily be the best Pass-Rushing team in the AFC East, but again, it's one thing to look really good on paper, and another to actually produce.

Yeah as it looks good on paper. But need to prove it on the field.

We can't expect much until Miami starts to prove themselves, and are consistent.

Right now, Miami looks to have the most talent in the AFC East passing wise, but they will have to prove it. With Miami's D-Line, Miami should easily be the best Pass-Rushing team in the AFC East, but again, it's one thing to look really good on paper, and another to actually produce.

I'd disagree about most talent passing wise. Our QB was much better than yours last year and Marshall and Decker may be best WR duo in the league and on D an argument can be made for either DL but on paper heading into the season the Jets get the edge.

Just curious on what you base this on. I think they lose a lot of games because of defense, with ol' Buddy as DC.

I think the D will be a lot better, Rex's Ds are usually much better and they are in year 2 and got rid of some malcontents. offensively as long as they stay healthy they will be a force.

Brandon Marshall is starting to unravel. Punting the football and now taking a swing at Revis. History repeating itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon Marshall is starting to unravel. Punting the football and now taking a swing at Revis. History repeating itself.

dont you wish this were the truth. truth is revis slapped marshall first. anyway they are friends and marshall will get 1300/10 minimum this year. you will be saying....man i wish we had a wr unraveling like marshall is this year

I hope that isn't the case but that thought has crossed my mind. last year he was perfect, he seems to have his life in order but his history gives us doubts. we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom