NFL Network news for fellow Canadian Dolphin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network news for fellow Canadian Dolphin Fans

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
Anyone who has bell express vu in Canada is aware that Bell offers NFL Sunday Ticket but not the NFL Network. I have been in contact with Bell and they tell me that they are in negotiations with the NFL network and expect to have a decision later this year. I would like all of us express vu subscribers to e-mail Bell and push this so we can watch a great network and from what I hear all the Dolphins pre-season games!
Here is what I was sent.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope that you are enjoying your Bell ExpressVu Satellite system.

We are currently in negotiations with The NFL Network to make their programming available to our customers. We expect to have a decision later this year. Bell ExpressVu is committed to providing the very best in digital home entertainment. In order to provide our customers with quality programming, we continually search for new and exciting channels."

I want to have this available so feel free to contact bell at https://www.bell.ca/ecare/PrsCSrvCtUsSat_Eform.page?pageUrl=form.jsp

The_Phish said:
Anyone who has bell express vu in Canada is aware that Bell offers NFL Sunday Ticket but not the NFL Network. I have been in contact with Bell and they tell me that they are in negotiations with the NFL network and expect to have a decision later this year. I would like all of us express vu subscribers to e-mail Bell and push this so we can watch a great network and from what I hear all the Dolphins pre-season games!
Here is what I was sent.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We hope that you are enjoying your Bell ExpressVu Satellite system.

We are currently in negotiations with The NFL Network to make their programming available to our customers. We expect to have a decision later this year. Bell ExpressVu is committed to providing the very best in digital home entertainment. In order to provide our customers with quality programming, we continually search for new and exciting channels."

I want to have this available so feel free to contact bell at https://www.bell.ca/ecare/PrsCSrvCtUsSat_Eform.page?pageUrl=form.jsp

I hope it works out better for you than it did for us Time Warner subscribers. Even though I can't get VU... I will send my petition even though it probably won't be counted. I am just upset that more cable providers are notanteing up for this. You have my support!

Good luck with that. Dish Network doesn't even have it here in the US.

KTownsDolphins said:
I'm with Shaw Digital Cable in Canada and we got NFL Sunday Ticket but no NFL Network either, I've tried pushing for it and never have gotten it

Rogers Digtial has it for only $2 or so a month and Im going with Rogers if Bell doesn't push thru.

Rogers has NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL Network and they are in negotiations to get the HD Ticket package

im with rogers digital cable the supper sports pack is only 22 dollars a month as long as u activate it for at least 4 months then u can cancell it and the nfl network is only 2 dollarts per month. im not missing any action this year nfl or college

miabrown23 said:
im with rogers digital cable the supper sports pack is only 22 dollars a month as long as u activate it for at least 4 months then u can cancell it and the nfl network is only 2 dollarts per month. im not missing any action this year nfl or college
Yep the sports pack is awesome. Football all day Saturday. Football all day Sunday............The wife just loves Rogers Cable. :lol:

Directv

I am in Winnipeg and get the NFL network on directv , it would be great to have it on a canadian system , but I doubt that will be in place for this season.

Directv is and always has been an option if you want to legitmately pay for it, which I have and do....

dolfan22 said:
I am in Winnipeg and get the NFL network on directv , it would be great to have it on a canadian system , but I doubt that will be in place for this season.

Directv is and always has been an option if you want to legitmately pay for it, which I have and do....

I live up here to and you can't get get DirecTV unless you are using an American address

True...

You have to have a US address but that is not a problem.... I have had directv for almost 10 years.... no interruptions....

There a few members here from Winnipeg , we should get together one time .... and if any of you are interested in a fantasy football leauge , have one or two spots open ....

My brother and a close friend are all Dol-Fans so we always check out the games dressed up in our jerseys. Even my dog DUPER wears his jersey

As for fantasy I have never been into it as much. I run a weighted football pool and play Sport Select so not to much time for fantasy

I live in St. Vital .... I know another on this site lives in St. James... I think we should get together for drinks sometime...

Back
Top Bottom