NFL Network panel claims Dolphins' Super Bowl window is creeping open | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network panel claims Dolphins' Super Bowl window is creeping open

I hope she's right. I'm 46 and have seen playoff wins by the Dolphins, but like it says in the article, its been years. So we're due again to enjoy success by the team, just as the organization is due success again.
I laugh at the Toronto Maple Leafs who haven't won a playoff series since 2004 and then cry inside when I realize Miami still hasn't won a playoff game since 2000. It's amazing how sports franchises can go through such droughts.

I laugh at the Toronto Maple Leafs who haven't won a playoff series since 2004 and then cry inside when I realize Miami still hasn't won a playoff game since 2000. It's amazing how sports franchises can go through such droughts.

South Florida has been pretty bad for Playoff success other than the Heat. Panthers haven't won a playoff series since 1996, Marlins just went 17 seasons without making the playoffs and kinda? won a playoff series last year, and we still haven't won a playoff game since Lamar Smith.

South Florida has been pretty bad for Playoff success other than the Heat. Panthers haven't won a playoff series since 1996, Marlins just went 17 seasons without making the playoffs and kinda? won a playoff series last year, and we still haven't won a playoff game since Lamar Smith.
Now it likes like the U is going through a long drought as well. Crazy since the Panthers got swept in the Stanley Cup they haven't won a series yet. That's what irks me about Franchises like the Vegas Golden Knights that already more accomplished than a lot of sports franchise right off the bat.

Never care what they say, good or bad.
I will enjoy my team's ascendant regardless.

Just weird seeing and hearing "Dolphins" and "Super Bowl" in the same sentence. The last time Miami was in the Super Bowl? I wasn't even born. I just wanna see them make the playoffs and win a playoff game first.
I remember late 90s, early 2000s, I was kind of taking the usual 10-11 wins and a 1st rd playoff win by Miami for granted. Back then I was just pissed Miami kept missing out on BYEs, and getting demolished in RD 2 every year. lol Now I'd killed for those 10-11 wins and a playoff win every year. My have the standards dropped.

I hope she's right. I'm 46 and have seen playoff wins by the Dolphins, but like it says in the article, its been years. So we're due again to enjoy success by the team, just as the organization is due success again.
Indeed ...and more than anything else it is the way this organization mismanaged the QB position that has led to this drought of Super Bowl and playoff winning seasons.

I was spoiled by my first 25 years of Dolphin fan hood with Shula!

Indeed ...and more than anything else it is the way this organization mismanaged the QB position that has led to this drought of Super Bowl and playoff winning seasons.

I was spoiled by my first 25 years of Dolphin fan hood with Shula!
Yeah the list of QBs the team has gone through since Dan retired certainly is a long one.

I’m going to see what the odds are on Dolphins deep in the playoffs and the big game.

I might take a small action on it.

Stranger things has happened and I think if the team plays up to expectation it’s not the most outlandish thing that could happen this season.

Get ready Boys and Girls, our ascent to the Mountain, Top, Super Bowl is picking up Steam, see you at the Top, buckle up and enjoy the ride 👍

Back
Top Bottom