NFL Network panel claims Dolphins' Super Bowl window is creeping open | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network panel claims Dolphins' Super Bowl window is creeping open

Our windows opening on paper but we must be better than these team to get to SB.. k.c,ten,ravens,cle and buf. Will have something say about that. If they can..

I love the direction of the team, and they're morphing into the type of unit that can rightfully say to themselves "why not us?" if they get into the playoffs (see both NYG teams that beat the Cheaters). They're disciplined, smart, take to coaching, and hungry. Tua showing leaps and bounds improvement this year would go a hell of a long way toward Super Bowl predictions and expectations, but even if he doesn't...even if he busts out...I have to believe that Grier and Flo would break their necks to find the right guy to continue that trajectory upward, and sooner than later. I believe they've earned our trust and confidence in their abilities to grow this thing. REALLY hoping Tua improves as much as I believe he will this year though...would be nice to say "we got our franchise!"

Back
Top Bottom