NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network

Do You Currently Have Access to the NFL Network?

• Yes. And I want it to remain just as it is now.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Yes. And I would like for the NFL to expand the feed to cable.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No. And I would love to have the NFL Network as part of my cable subscription.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No. And I do not care what happens in regards to the NFL Network.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So many fans are being excluded from watching the NFL Network simply because they do not have Direct TV. The limited viewing audience does not sound like good business. I hope that any contract keeping the NFL Network in its current broadcast stations ends soon and that more stations (cable television) are given the feed to that channel- both for Direct TV and cable subscribers.

For how long will that contract be active?
Could the NFL decide to end that agreement?
Is there a petition drive (somewhere) for fans to vent their views?

IMO, I don't know whether the NFL Network has a contract with Direct TV to remain exclusive. Since the NFL Network isn't an extra "pay" channel, I'd think that your cable company would have to simply add it to their existing lineup through some agreement with the NFL.

Make some phone calls to your station and follow those up with handwritten letters...get more people involved and you have a louder voice.

I am surprised that most say that the NFL Network should remain just on Direct TV. What is the reason for this opinion? Shouldn't all fans have the right to view the NFL Network on their own television listing? I mean wouldn't it be great if it was broadcast on the antenna channels?

A&O said:
I am surprised that most say that the NFL Network should remain just on Direct TV. What is the reason for this opinion? Shouldn't all fans have the right to view the NFL Network on their own television listing? I mean wouldn't it be great if it was broadcast on the antenna channels?

Becuase I'm EVIL and I don't want to share my NFL Network!

Seriously though, don't worry NFL Network will make its way throughout cable systems. It's just a matter of time. As far as antenna, heck no. Please don't ruin my NFL Network.

Oliver...

There are so many things that I miss out on simply by not having DirecTV. My bro has it (that's where I watch Sunday Ticket) and tells me about everything that comes on.

Back
Top Bottom