NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
.... said that If Ricky comes back and shows up in his previous shape, we may have the BEST running back combo in the league.... :wink:

Guess we'll just have to wait an see. Would be nice to have such a pair in the back field. LOOK OUT AFC/NFC here come the Dolphins

If Ronnie Brown works out, then yes, I agree. Remember, Ronnie needs to prove himself first. I'am hoping.

right now both of our RBs have the ability to be #1 and #2 in the leauge. It probably wont end up tht way, but based on ability alone its possible.

In a different question how do you guys like the NFL Network.. Is a must add addition to cable for the FinFan.?

GreenMonster said:
In a different question how do you guys like the NFL Network.. Is a must add addition to cable for the FinFan.?

yes....well worth it

We would have the best RB combo without a doubt.

And I like the NFL Network. I only watch NFL Total Access and In Their Own Words when a good player/coach is on but it only costs me like 5 bucks a month I think and I get a few other sports channels with it. It was great to have during the combine, and it will be cool during mini camp.

The NFL Network is OK. It's like a security blanket... when a guy needs a football fix.

It could be fun this year.
I hope he comes back as he was, the same old Ricky. Perhaps with some new vengance.

You have to take the good with the bad. It's easy to want people to be different in some ways but without changing the things you also like. That is not reality. Ricky is the way he is and it is those same things that make him excel in other areas like running.

I will cheer like hell for him to be productive. Comebacks are the core of the human spirit. I've been cheering for the Dolphins to make a comback since the 70's.

All fans know is the sensationization the media feeds us. We know nothing about the real Ricky Williams or even the real motivators he had.

Run Forest Run

Predaphin said:
.... said that If Ricky comes back and shows up in his previous shape, we may have the BEST running back combo in the league.... :wink:

DUUUHHHH !!

I'll bet Rich Eisen thought that up all by himself...

We may wear down defenses quite nicely by the fourth quarter, Ironically for Dave Wanny the Franchisecrumbler. I am so glad he is gone. He is going to look soooo bad in hindsight. Like he didn't before.

I don't pay anything for NFL Network channel...I guess it comes with my NFL Sunday Ticket?

DonShula84 said:
We would have the best RB combo without a doubt.

And I like the NFL Network. I only watch NFL Total Access and In Their Own Words when a good player/coach is on but it only costs me like 5 bucks a month I think and I get a few other sports channels with it. It was great to have during the combine, and it will be cool during mini camp.
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom