NFL Opt Out List

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

So far it's 11 players. Delightfully 5 of them are Patriots including Hightower. Hope to have no Dolphins on there. It's updated with each written notice. They have until August 1 to opt out of the season.

dolfan91

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Patrick Chung opts out, that makes 6 Patriots opting out, so far.

greasyObnoxious

I love lamp
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
from what i understand, the players who opt out get a 150k salary guaranteed, in some cases higher, so for some fringe players i actually does make sense to opt out now.

Dolphins81

Starter
Reaction score
I’m surprised that we aren’t seeing a lot of Dolphins opting out with how hard that area pf FL is getting hit with covid.

Birdmond

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This could be a nice year to bet some long shots for both the NFL and college football.

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

So far it's 11 players. Delightfully 5 of them are Patriots including Hightower. Hope to have no Dolphins on there. It's updated with each written notice. They have until August 1 to opt out of the season.
Be patient. I expect a lot more players from a lot more teams - mostly stars. wouldn't be a total surprise if this resembles the player strike year. SOS could be irrrelevant

spiketex

Aussie with the swag of El Bravo 47
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I totally understand Kansas City Chiefs Guard, Durveney-Tardif opting out. He's a brilliant young Canadian doctor and he has prioritized his actual medical work at this time with the pandemic as more important than his football, which he can and probably will return to. This is a selfless act of altruism from a good man.
However, I don't understand why so many Patriot players have opted out today. Seems coordinated.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Quite a few of the people opting out are either considered high risk or have family members that are high risk so i get that

RandyMoss84

Rookie
Reaction score
I totally understand Kansas City Chiefs Guard, Durveney-Tardif opting out. He's a brilliant young Canadian doctor and he has prioritized his actual medical work at this time with the pandemic as more important than his football, which he can and probably will return to. This is a selfless act of altruism from a good man.
However, I don't understand why so many Patriot players have opted out today. Seems coordinated.
What do you mean you do not understand why? Patriot players could have breathing problems or have families that have breathing problems so they opted out so they will not risk getting or giving covid to families

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom