NFL Opt Out List | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Opt Out List

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

So far it's 11 players. Delightfully 5 of them are Patriots including Hightower. Hope to have no Dolphins on there. It's updated with each written notice. They have until August 1 to opt out of the season.

from what i understand, the players who opt out get a 150k salary guaranteed, in some cases higher, so for some fringe players i actually does make sense to opt out now.

Eddie Goldman is the latest to opt out

I’m surprised that we aren’t seeing a lot of Dolphins opting out with how hard that area pf FL is getting hit with covid.

This could be a nice year to bet some long shots for both the NFL and college football.

So far it's 11 players. Delightfully 5 of them are Patriots including Hightower. Hope to have no Dolphins on there. It's updated with each written notice. They have until August 1 to opt out of the season.

Be patient. I expect a lot more players from a lot more teams - mostly stars. wouldn't be a total surprise if this resembles the player strike year. SOS could be irrrelevant

I totally understand Kansas City Chiefs Guard, Durveney-Tardif opting out. He's a brilliant young Canadian doctor and he has prioritized his actual medical work at this time with the pandemic as more important than his football, which he can and probably will return to. This is a selfless act of altruism from a good man.
However, I don't understand why so many Patriot players have opted out today. Seems coordinated.

Quite a few of the people opting out are either considered high risk or have family members that are high risk so i get that

I totally understand Kansas City Chiefs Guard, Durveney-Tardif opting out. He's a brilliant young Canadian doctor and he has prioritized his actual medical work at this time with the pandemic as more important than his football, which he can and probably will return to. This is a selfless act of altruism from a good man.
However, I don't understand why so many Patriot players have opted out today. Seems coordinated.

What do you mean you do not understand why? Patriot players could have breathing problems or have families that have breathing problems so they opted out so they will not risk getting or giving covid to families

Back
Top Bottom