NFL people offer cautionary warning to Dolphins. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL people offer cautionary warning to Dolphins.

Former NFL people. Bucky brooks, Louis Riddick and Mark Dominick are unemployed for a reason. Mike Tannenbaum is considered NFL People now too.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Chris Grier brought Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie into the mix for a reason. His first go at running the show and he surrounded himself with experienced FO people. Give it a chance.

And I'm guessing those "NFL People" would kill to have those draft picks.
ex-gm who failed at his job tells new GM that because he didn't do the rebuild his way he is wrong. Ex-gm still doesn t have a job.

You have to appreciate our organization by going against the grain. Look at how teams like the Vikings, jags and broncos have turned out for doing things the "normal way"

Loop hole that I agree should be closed - but it isn’t so I am glad we are exploiting it - in the future there should be a lottery

The Pats exploit everything and we sit every one sits and watches - now we got an upper hand as long as we hit on the picks and spend wisely

Certainly not corrupt or disingenuous it is a tank job - the league saw this coming when Indy started Curtis Painter - so blame the league
Btw when I brought up the issue of the fairness of a draft lottery during the Suck for Luck season - I was nearly mocked off this site - just saying

I just don't get it. Makes sense that some fans would come back after flag stuff. Lot of people are all talk but when push comes to shove they turn it back on. To me the product is painful to watch on TV anymore. Official reviews, commercials, favoritism all make it almost unbearable for me. Going in person is about the only way I'll watch anymore.

Rather spend a whole day at the track waiting for your 10-15 minute race.

I understand.

But as long as everyone keeps filling their pockets with money, nothing is going to change.

We'll spend that money on aging and way overpriced players that won't be here after three years. That's how free agency works.
Yes because that's exactly how Grier described their plan in his presser yesterday.

I appreciate what Grier said yesterday in his press conference. He was very open and very transparent. Can't ask for more than what he did. Just before the season started several of those expected F/A signed with their current team, taking them out of the market. There is still the franchise tag options very several others. But it be nice if Washington OG Sherf actually becomes a F/A and Miami is able to sign him. I hope Grier is aggressive Miami needs the help.

Doesn't matter where or how he was rated. How did he perform in MIA? He was good at times, but also inconsistent and oft injured. He certainly was far from elite.

But they received compensation as if he was a perennial all-pro. That's a win for MIA.

We'll have to see.

But even of the picks end up lower than where Tunsil or Fitzpatrick were selected doesn't mean the Dolphins won't get a better player and someone that fits in with their new direction better.

Again, we will have to see. At this point, well. are all just speculating.
Exactly, time will tell.

More here https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article234832302.html

There’s a tidbit from Vontae Davis about shipping away talent.

The world is full of critics. In fact anyone can be a critic, but critics are people who never accomplish anything of consequence. It's easy to sit on the sideline and say this won't work or the Grier is an idiot, but it takes some guts and leadership to step away from the norm and try something new. Fact is what we have done over the last two decades hasn't worked so F the critics.

Back
Top Bottom