NFL Playbook to talk about Fins in a minute. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Playbook to talk about Fins in a minute.

This is a quote from the announcer guy right before the NFL NEtwork went to commercials that was leading the viewers to what was going to be shown after the commercial break..

"Will Miami be able to hang with New England or the Jets" :lol:

Miami has had 0 losing seasons in last 15 years.. What about the Jets?? Anyone willing to go out of their way to find out?? I'm lazy, so I won't.

So...what happened to the "NFL Playbook to talk about Fins in a minute"? Did the power go out? Please fill me in.

It was a bunch of crap. It was a Draft Review show and they spent less time talking about the dolphins than any other team. It was like, "yeah, well, Miami drafted Vernon Carey...., next team...." They didn't even mention Will Poole i don't think.

i hope everyone picks us to be dead last in the AFCE and everyone overlooks us as over-rated chumps so we can kick all their a$$es :)

I just mean that last year remember everyone was talking about the Phins and the Bills...because the Bills added Takeo Spikes and Lawyer Milloy, Sam Adams...etc. People were talking about the talent level on the Bills being like as high or higher than anyone in the league. First week of the season they SPANK New England.

Then what happens? Bills go like 6-10 and the Patriots win the super bowl again.

Back
Top Bottom