• Cris Carter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Lewis

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Shannon Sharp

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Warren Sapp

• Jay Fiedler(I know, but a lot of fish fans hate him)

• Total voters

dolfan25

Club Member
Reaction score
I can't stand Flutie, Vanderjagt, Gramatica, and Chrebet the most but Flutie just edges out Vanderjagt(stupid shake he does after he makes even an extrapoint) and Chrebet who bitches to the refs for a flag whenever he doesn't catch the ball.

i never could stand ray lewis.something about him i dont know what it is.maybe its just he gets more reconition than zach thomas should.

I'd like to ask the moderator

if since I started this thread can they take out Wisniweski and replace him with Shannon Sharpe.

Sure thing 25...if you go rate my song...lol

I took care of it for you

Chops you have to look at the stats, Zach has 10 less tackles, but 1 more int, 2 more ff, and 1 more td. If you check out their carrer stats (in your language) foget about it. I would stop letting the media think fo you. I didn't even mention Ray plays on a team w/a much better d-line and fellow lbs(which affects a mlb's stats greatly). Doh! I guess I did mention it.

I hate the friggin Jets, but I don't see how anyone can hate Chrebet. He is the reason small white kids can still dream about playing in the NFL. Also he is great pro. He never talks off the feild, and you have to love how he handled the Keyshawn situation last year. While we are talking about Keyshawn, how did he not make this list? He is in a whole new league of hated players for me. God I can't stand him.

neither one of the .................

guys that i can't stand are on that list. of course i don't know if you meant ACTIVE PLAYERS! bryan cox and deion sanders were mt least favorites. i was so glad when miami let cox go to chicago!:D

I hate the untalented Chrebet. And how can you hate Flutie? I even liked him when he was with the rival Bills, I like him more now that he is gone (although he is doing badly). I actually wanted the Fins to sign him.

Gotta go with Lewis

anyone who is or hangs around with murderers gets my vote! Who else but Ray Lewis! Chrebet? come on guys think about it? :confused:

I like Lewis...There are very few players that can match the force he uses when he tackles you :D That is just pure power :evil: After he hits you..you have to have a reply like "You get the number of that truck?" :lol: :D

RANDY MOSS...

THE man has so much talent......but he has such a bad attitude. I think he should work a regular job for regular wages for 1 month......I think his multi-million dollar attitude would change....I MEAN COME ON...HE PLAYS PRO 'BALL' FOR A LIVING AND GETS PAID MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPRECIATE IT.....if he does indeed appreciate it he sure has a funny way of showing it.

Back
Top Bottom