NFL Preview Magazines | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Preview Magazines

MarksBrothers85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Any of you guys know when the NFL Preview Magazines hit the stands? I'm curious to see what some of those bufoons from the national media predict for the Dolphins. Thank you.

We will be picked to finish last in every one.

Just like the Chargers were last year.

We'll be last of course. I think its better that way anyway. When you're predicted last then its impossible to disappoint anybody.

I can basically predict what it will say about us.

"New Sheriff In Town"

All about Saban.. the stuff we have heard 1000 times.
Bringing in Brown
Bringing in Carter
Offense has potential
Defense is aging but will be great under Saban
Scott Linehan + Hudson Houck = huge improvement
It is a rebuilding process, wont happen over night

The end.

well miami may be picked 3rd in some, the jills will not be picked to do anything......

Dolfan1000 said:
We will be picked to finish last in every one.

Just like the Chargers were last year.

yeah your right. and we will have to disprove them like the charger last year. I wouldn't recommend buying them because you know what they will say. Pats, jets, bills and lonely miami.....

They actually start to hit the stands at the beginning of June....so it won't be long. By the end of june and the start of August most will be out.

I don't really care for the NFL Preview magazines. Their worthless and don't say anything new. Now the Fantasy Football magazines ... Oh god I just can't wait! I LOVE fantasy football.

maindolfan said:
They actually start to hit the stands at the beginning of June....so it won't be long. By the end of june and the start of August most will be out.
You are right. The only Preview Magazine I buy(best in the Biz) is Lindy's. His book comes out June 14th.

I don't see any point in buying them. They are not going to tell me anything I don't already know. In the days before the internet, living in Vancouver it was tough to be up to date all the time so needed to buy them all.

unifiedtheory said:
I don't see any point in buying them. They are not going to tell me anything I don't already know. In the days before the internet, living in Vancouver it was tough to be up to date all the time so needed to buy them all.
The reason I get it is it helps me scout the rest of the NFL. It gives me every player's height and weight and brief analysis of what that player did the year before. The Dolphin section I already know plus more, but when it comes to say a team like the Seahawks, it is a nice little thing to prepare me for what that team will look like this year. I also will use this years Preview book next offseason when we are looking at FAs and trying to find out more about the individual players.

Back
Top Bottom