------- NFL QB that Henne will be like? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

------- NFL QB that Henne will be like?

He's a mix between Ryan Leaf and John Beck.

I say he'll be like Earl Morrall.

Our 1st string QB will get injured, and then Henne will come in and keep us undeteated for the rest of the season, till Pennington can come back and win the SB for us....I can dream can't I? :lol:

that is my opinion think he throws like AJ feely....... why i am i wrong that is what i think watch him and watch tapes of feely and they look alot like.

That's ridiculous. AJ Feely very rarely threw a tight spiral. Henne throws a nice tight ball. He kind of reminds me of a right handed Mark Brunell.

Roethlisberger. I've been saying that since his days at Michigan

I couldn't agree more. A big guy, tough to take down, give him a good running game and he will be good. As much as I like the guy, hopefully we won't really know until he HAS TO take the field ... which I hope isn't this year.

All that said, I still miss Jay Fiedler.

Troy Akiman. The presence, the swagger, and throws a tight accurate ball with decent velocity.

Maybe Henne/Brown/Ginn can be our version of the triplets.

NONE, pls don't start comparing Henne to great or good QB's in the league only after one PRESEASON GAME.............i mean, didn't you guys do the same thing to Beck last yr during this time..............

After reading the scouting reports from the qualified finheaven members i think Henne is going to be a mix of the following QB's:

- Arm: Marino
- Body/Toughness: Favre
- Mental Ability: Manning
- Clutch Ability: Joe Montana and Tom Brady combined
- Legs/Speed: Michael Vick

Back
Top Bottom