NFL rankings; Miami 26th

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Bills 8th
Pats 16th
Jets 20th

Can the Dolphins land their quarterback of the future in the draft? If they pick right, they are a player in the wide-open AFC East.

still have a quite a few holes, including both tackle spots...and cant stop the run. makes sense to me.

The Jets being ranked higher than us is disrespectful. We had absolutely no talent and no depth last season and we still almost swept them. Our team has already made huge improvements and the Jets haven't done much. Darnold is overrated because he has been disappointing since he got there and no one is really putting him on the hot seat yet, why not? and......Adam Gase is there HAHA I hope he never gets fired though, really. Keep it up Gase, you're going places.

Power rankings before TC are about as useful, as pissing into the wind.

The Jets being ranked higher than us is disrespectful. We had absolutely no talent and no depth last season and we still almost swept them. Our team has already made huge improvements and the Jets haven't done much. Darnold is overrated because he has been disappointing since he got there and no one is really putting him on the hot seat yet, why not? and......Adam Gase is there HAHA I hope he never gets fired though, really. Keep it up Gase, you're going places.

Jets at 20 is a joke. should be like 28

Serious question:

Right now, this very second, if the Chargers were to play the Dolphins straight up...how many people would pick the Chargers? I think about 20%. The Chargers without Rivers have no business being ahead of the Dolphins. None.

Fair rankings until proven otherwise.

I'm thrilled Brady has moved on to the NFC South and the Patriots dominating reign is over.

As long as Gase is coaching the Jets the winners of the AFC East will most likely will be the Dolphins, Bills or Pats.

are the Bills at 8 a bit over hyped? I guess it depends on whether Allen continues to grow.

Right now without adding a bunch of talented rookies Miami has to be a couple wins better than last year which is getting close to .500

They should be higher on that stupid list that means nothing.

Serious question:

Right now, this very second, if the Chargers were to play the Dolphins straight up...how many people would pick the Chargers? I think about 20%. The Chargers without Rivers have no business being ahead of the Dolphins. None.
Don't they have Tyrod? LOL

I still think 2021 is the year the Dolphins show vast improvement. Right now they have a career backup listed as their starting QB and even if they draft Tua, he likely won’t play next season as his hip continues to recover.
With Fitzpatrick as the staring QB, the Dolphins will likely win 5-6 games and will be drafting in the top 10 again in the 2021 draft.

Back
Top Bottom